Mon Image 3 oz Travel Bottle Pack

Perfect for Air Travel! Also includes labels & reusable zippered pouch. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I always take these with me when I travel. I fill them up with shampoo, body wash, lotion, etc. That way I can use my favorites without lugging around the huge bottles, and I don't have to rely on what brands the hotels may use. I really like these, they are so handy. I have more room in my luggage and I can keep using all of my preferred products.
Samantha K.
I love using shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion travel bottles. They make going through airport security so much easier and help save so much space when packing for trips. I especially like having the small carry case to keep these together and protect my clothes from any accidental leaks!
Sabrina Gabriela G.
These bottles are excellent to travel, they have the perfect measures and never leak or spill wathever product you put in them! I have specially used them for shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap.
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
Perfect for traveling! To where your products will not get thrown away due to airport guidelines and restrictions. Great for shampoo&conditioner, lotions etc. great price and well worth it! I would suggest buying a couple packs so the whole family can use as well. A definite must have in my opinion!
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
La variedad de colores te permite que sean faciles de identificar, además el tamaño es perfecto para llevarlo a todos lados! Y como si fuera poco tiene un estuche para que ninguno se quede por fuera! Perfecto, Perfecto!
Kalle L.
Anson, ME
Travel bottle pack are good for someone that like to travel and yes it's satisfied. And this is my first time. This product is very affordable for everyone. Yes I would recommend this to other it can be very helpful.
Beatriz J.
Reading, Pennsylvania
I use these when I travel which is often and I love it, it's so portable to a carry on and I'm very satisfied because of it. It's so affordable and cheap in the travel section in Walmart I do highly recommend this
Kiana D.
The bottles are so convenient for traveling or even to put in a starter kit. I use the bottles to put moisturizers in. I purchase these at Walmart and they were so affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to use these for when my lotion is running out and it only has a bit left instead of carrying around a half empty bottle definitely a good purchase you can use them for other things as well I would recommend these to anyone.
Felicia S.
Wichita, KS
I used these when I travel to and from Chicago and else where I may go. They hold the right amount of Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion while staying at hotels. I even took these on a plan they. just the right size to get throw tsa
Andrea M.
Are these good for airport travel?