MakeupPerfume & CologneGuerlain
Mon Perfume for Women - 16 oz

Mon Guerlain Perfume for Women - 1.6 oz

Launched by the design house of Guerlain. This oriental woody has a blend of lavender, bergamot, jasmine sambac, iris, vanilla, sandalwood, and coumarin.

Is this perfume sweet ?
Start your review of Mon Guerlain Perfume for Women - 1.6 oz!
Alexis G.
Olivehurst, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smell is gorgeous! Sophisticated and beautifully made! It’s a scent that sticks with you for hours but doesn’t overwhelm! I will definitely keep wearing this one! It’s worth every penny and there isn’t anything I’d change about the formula!
Angela F.
Berkeley, CA
love the scent of this perfume but I wish it lasted a bit longer on my skin- not a terrible lasting power but I wish it was better
Itzel C.
Huntsville, TX
To be honest, at first I only tried this perfume because Angelina Jolie was on it😅. To my surprise this perfume grew on me. This scent screams sophisticated beauty (that's a scent right?) With a quick touch of sweet. I was regretted running out because I enjoyed wearing this perfume so much. Only complaint I have is the price point.
KhodellaKosta Y.
berlin
Mon Guerlain Perfume for Women - 1.6 oz uploaded by KhodellaKosta Y.
Mon Guerlain Perfume for Women - 1.6 oz Beautiful scent but i think a little too mature for my tastes. There‘s also a soft vanilla note that makes it sweet.
vanda S.
Wow wow.. this parfume is super long staying for me,smells good ,I use it few years ago and I was so in love, really great parfume, worth every penny,smells so fresh and sensual. Bottle is super cute.. I'll buy again...
Karla Z.
Brownsville, TX
Adore this perfume, there's something very likeable yet unique about it. The lavender gives it this extra kick that clearly distinguishes this perfume from others, yet it's very comforting and has something extremely feminine about it. It smells classy and sophisticated (not in an old lady type of way) yet delicate and soothing. This will be a perfume I have in my collection for years to come.
Sopho G.
Wilmington, DE
Mon Guerlain Perfume for Women - 1.6 oz uploaded by Sopho G.
OMG - this delicious perfume is truly one of the most delectable fragrances I have ever experienced. I love getting a Sample or Travel Size first to see if I crave it. Since I don’t wear perfumes often, I need delicate smells which don’t overpower my space. Because I’m in LOVE with the fragrance, I will buy it again and again
Tamta C.
New Castle, DE
Distinctive perfume. It has a fragrant scent throughout the day. With a pleasant scent.
Chiara B.
Profumo dolce, intenso ed avvolgente. Uno dei migliori acquisti per prezzo/qualità. Bastano pochi spruzzi per essere avvolti da un buonissimo profumo.
Y J.
Mississauga, ON
This is such a beautiful smell. I also like the Florale, which is a bit lighter. This is a bit of a deeper smell than the Florale. It's still so delicate, complex, and beautiful. One of my favorites - immediately! Fell in love at first smell.. lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...