Mon Guerlain Florale EDP

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Florale is the Houses new fragrance, a tribute to todays femininity: a strong, free and sensual femininity, inspired by Angelina Jolie.

Has anybody tried this perfume?, how does it smell like? Mon Guerlain Florale EDP
Does this perfume wear well in the summertime?
Is this perfume very long lasting ?
Start your review of Mon Guerlain Florale EDP!
How would you rate this product?
Luna C.
Avon Park, FL
Mon Guerlain Florale EDP uploaded by Luna C.
A sweet fragrance, a must have in my collection, the notes of lavender make this perfume unique, complimented by the notes of vanilla and jasmine this is a warm and spicy perfume. The performance could be better, I have to reapply after 4-6 hours, is great for day time, a romantic getaway, every day use, waiting for my new bottle to arrive 😍
Yaidelyn F.
  I received a sample of Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Florale from Sephora. I couldn’t wait to try it out even though I’m not crazy about floral scents. The key notes you can easily detect on this fragrance are Jasmine, Peonies and Lavender with a hint of Vanilla.  I read online that “Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Florale is a tribute to today’s femininity: a strong, free, and sensual femininity and I believe this statement a 100%. I find this fragrance to be fresh and delicate. I find this fragrance to be long lasting. I will be definitely purchasing a full size bottle.
dianna C.
Forest Park, GA
Mon Guerlain Florale EDP uploaded by dianna C.
Mon Guerlain Florale EDP uploaded by dianna C.
Omg. Thats what I said when I received this. This smells soo good! It immediately made it to my top 3. I didnt even have to think twice about it. Im actuallybgoing to get a large bottle od this. It says its main scent is french lavendar,jasmine,then sandalwood and vanilla. I wore it to work and it lasts all day.
Elizabeth D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Beautiful fragrance I have the EDP, I think I’m going to be able to enjoy this transitioning into the fall. I may try the intense for the fall/winter I think that would be a delightful scent to wear with nice sweat dress and boots. This may easily become my second signature scent.
Andrea D.
Clarksville, TN
Mon Guerlain Florale EDP uploaded by Andrea D.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I was given this fragrance as a gift. It is considered a fresh oriental fragrance. What I like is the vanilla and sandalwood notes. Remember when it comes to fragrances they are all personal and depending on each individual persons skin depends on how the fragrance will smell on you. I find this perfume to be beautiful, feminine and sophisticated.
Xypherra K.
granite bay
Love the combination of fresh floral. I typically tend to go towards wood aromas, but this floral has more of an earthy tone. I use 2 sprays, one on my wrists and one in the torso area- it lasts throughout the day with no need to reapply. Absolutely love this stuff!
Meagan M.
Chatsworth, GA
This is a beautiful soft feminine fragrance it is beautiful. And absolute claasic. Perfect date night scent. Can also wear in the office.
Carla H.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this may have to be my winter fragrance obsession!! The fragrant scent of Carla lavender is refreshing and makes me happy! 💕. I wouldn’t say that everyone would love this one...the notes are a little sharp and the perfume is strong....but, if you love French lavender like I do....you should DEF try this different take on it!! 💕💕💕 #favoritefragrance
Jamie E.
Mukilteo
Mon Guerlain Florale EDP uploaded by Jamie E.
My absolute favorite fragrance! The scent is soft, delicate and very pleasant, lasts for a longtime. I usually go for softer scents that are not too overpowering and this is perfect and probably my #1 go to for everyday wear.
Tina K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Light enough for work.  Nice powdery floral, but not overpowering.

I compare it to a light subtle fragrance.

Only way to improve on this product would be to make it cheaper.

Light floral scent.

Light enough for work.  Nice powdery floral, but not overpowering.

I compare it to a light subtle fragrance.

Only way to improve on this product would be to make it cheaper.

Light floral scent.