BY ANDREW ERWIN & JON ERWIN

All Allyson and her friends want is a peaceful, grown-up evening of dinner and conversation... a long-needed moms’ night out. But in order to enjoy high heels, adult conversation and food not served in a paper bag, they need their husbands to watch the kids for three hours—what could go wrong? see more...

Moms' Night Out
  • "It was hilarious and a good family movie but a little extravagant " in 3 reviews
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Moms night out was a funny movie it was very cute and age appropriate. It's a great family watch. My daughter whose 9months obviously didn't pay much attention but me, my husband, and 6 and 7 year old nephews all enjoyed it very much!
Mallorie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is cheesy and hilarious. I personally am not a mom, but I prefer adult comedies. I enjoyed watching this movie and it was easy to get interested. I don't think I would want to watch it over and over, but it was good for a one time view.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I heard about this movie through our moms group at church. During the fall we did a bible study that was based on the message of the movie. We watched the movie and it was great. My husband and I also watched the movie one night and it was a great little in home date night movie!
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I watched this with my parents. We really enjoyed it! There were several funny moments that made us all laugh, but nothing incredibly vulgar or inappropriate. We bought this movie for my grandma, and she absolutely loved it! It's a great movie for the family (:
Victoria L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I thought that this movie was hilarious! I love the main actress from Grey's Anatomy...however, towards the end - it all just seemed so excessive and the movie had like 4 different endings. It was hilarious and a good family movie but a little extravagant
Paula-Beth T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is HILARIOUS! I didn't go into it expecting much, and I was blown away! It is pieced together so well and filled with so much humor and many touching moments. As a mom, it is such a needed pick-me-up, but I think it is something not just mothers will enjoy watching.
Natacia Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved it! It was definitely a great movie that was relate-able but also had me laughing hard even after the movie. It was adorable and definitely became and go to movie on our dvd shelf :)
Amanda M.
Sacramento, CA
Movie was a great date night film. You can relate to some of it, but can laugh at the parts that aren't relate able. Definitely worth watching, but not missing a lot if you don't watch.
Alden D.
Lynchburg, VA
Very cute and funny! I went along with my mom's choice of movie but ended up enjoying it just as much as she did! It's a Murphy's Law adventure where everything goes hilariously wrong, and has some really sweet family moments, too.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I wasn't sure this movie was going to be very good but I watched it one evening and thought it was hysterical! I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining this film was!
Mrsk W.
Can I find this DVD at Walmart ???
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Is this movie only on iTunes?
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Is this a really good movie? I have not heard to much about it.
Sarah M.
Hammond, IN
I am so pleased with this movie. I even had the kids and fiance watch it with me. I felt so amazing after watching it and even teared up a bit.
Kim G.
Whats your favorite David A.R. White movie?