BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Mom's Best Naturals® Organic Plain Grain Multigrain Hot Cereal.
Family friendly for four generations.
USDA organic.
We support the use of renewable wind energy.
Made with organic oats, flaxseed, rye, barley, quinoa, and wheat.
5 pouches. see more...

Rosangela D.
This cereal is ok but in my opinion, I would change the way it taste also it's kinda pricey obviously depending where you buy it. I used to eat it when I was in a diet. I found it on target and then on Walmart. I don't think that people that like organic food would like this.
annemarie p.
Northampton, PA
I love the taste & price of Mom's Best oatmeal! It's usually 1/2 the price of 'other' brands & tastes just as good, they also sell a Steel Oats w/flax seeds that I always look for but often cannot find it! Definitely try this, there's no reason to pay more for something you probably add your own fruits, nuts, seeds or sweetener to.
Justine B.
Warren, OH
Great oatmeal that even my kids love! We enjoy adding a bit of fresh fruit to our oatmeal as well, or a pinch of brown sugar, this oatmeal takes either of these extra ingredients very well!
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love that this is multigrain and USDA organic. It really adds to the quality of the oats. The flavor is also awesome, good breakfast food.
Megan G.
Toledo, OH
I have had moms best before and really did enjoy it! It is very inexpensive at least in my city, You can't go wrong with moms best!
Yolanny M.
En realidad no soy de comer mucho cereal, y este tiene un sabor que no es de mi gusto, pero aun asi no es tan malo que dighamos XD
Carnod W.
Atlanta, GA
Great product, excellent source of protein and fiber. it's also great for kids and a great way to start your morning.
Vanessa G.
Great tasting oatmeal that is packaged really in a really smart way so that you can eat it right from the pouch.
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Tasty oatmeal great with organic blueberries and almond milk reasonably priced and most markets seem to carry it.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
This is a great organic brand. The oatmeal tastes great. The price is a little higher but most organic is