BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS #34 in Hot Cereal

Mom's Best Naturals® Organic Cinnamon Plum Spiced Multigrain Hot Cereal.
USDA organic.
Family friendly for four generations.
With all natural flavors.
We support the use of renewable wind energy.
Made with organic oats, flaxseed, rye, barley, quinoa, and wheat.
5 pouches. see more...

Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Instant multigrain hot cereal with nNo artificial preservativesnNo artificial colors or flavorsnNo hydrogenated oilnNo high fructose corn syrup (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel , CA
Foodie Expert
These packets are so convenient for travel or work. You open the packet and pour the oatmeal into a bowl. Then, the packet becomes a measuring cup (a fill line is marked) to where you need to fill the water. Pop in the microwave for a few minutes and you're good to go. This isn't loaded with sugar and tastes really great.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Foodie Expert
Demasiado seco por la cantidad de granos enteros que tiene. No me agrada el sabor en lo personal. Pienso que para introducir a una persona a una vida saludable, que lleva años en una vida de comida chatarra y sedentaria, este cereal no es el indicado porque no tiene buen sabor ni contextura
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Foodie Expert
I really love eating hot cereal at any time of the day it's so good I love all the different flavors and just the cereal being hot it's so good for you to start your day out with a hot bowel of moms best Naturals Organic plum spiced yummy I think my gonna go have a bowel right now hahahaha
Christina S.
Christina S.
There's this certain taste when it comes to Mom's Best Naturals Organic Hot Cereal. I can't have my oatmeal too runny or too thick and Mom's Best really gets to that perfect consistency I look for! There's no other way to start your morning off than with Mom's Best and a cup of Joe!
Anne k.
Anne k.
Waverly, GA
Mom's Best is a warming sensation on a cold morning! It's packed with flavor and it's all natural. The cost is a bit more pricey than your everyday run of the meal hot cereals out there. It has a good flavor without having to add anything to it. I would recommend this to a friend.
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Midlothian, VA
Mom's best hot cereals are really good and they taste great. They are also so easy to make and I love how nutrition they are because they ingredients are organic and healthy. I prefer this brand over all others because the price is so right for the quality of the product.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
Hot cereal is a staple at my house. The mom's best brand gives a quick, warm, and healthy option to grab in the morning. The spices in it taste so good! I have like all of the other mom's best products I've tried, and this one definitely did not disappoint.
Shawntel J.
Shawntel J.
Columbus, OH
I tried this brand for the first time a few days ago and it was DELICIOUS. And the best part is that I didn't feel awful after eating it, like I do when I eat super processed cereal filled with junky ingredients. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Gordon, PA
What a great way to start my day in the gross winter darkness. It tastes exactly like plums with cinnamon but it's texture is a little gritty. Purchased at Wegmans for a decent price. Got what I paid for. Definitely try out if you're into comfort foods.
Alaia G.
Alaia G.
Madison, AL
How is hot cereal different from regular cereal and oatmeal?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
How does this taste and where could I purchase this product from?