BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Mom's Best Naturals® Toasted Cinnamon Squares® Cereal.
Made using renewable wind energy*.
Family friendly for four generations.
All natural sweetened whole wheat and rice cereal with cinnamon.
10 g of whole grain per serving naturally cholesterol free.
0g trans fat.
We keep it natural!
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
No hydrogenated oil. No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

• Where can I buy this product?5 Answers
  • What kind other kind of cereal does this compare to?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these ? What's the basic taste ? Spicy? 13 Answers
Mom's Best Naturals Cereal Toasted Cinnamon Squares
  • "I love this cereal it's not too sweet and goes along perfectly with milk, as a crunchy topping on ice cream or with some mixed nuts and raisins for a snack " in 1 review
  • "Great flavor, and my son loves it too. " in 1 review
  • "It's a great alternative to other sugar packed cereals out there and I love that it is preservative free." in 1 review
  • "This is very tasty cinnamon cereal." in 1 review
  • "I love this brand of cereal, they have a great variety, and are a much healthier alternative to most other cereals" in 1 review
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Mom's best cereals and this is one of my favorite flavors! Tastes almost exactly like cinnamon toast crunch and is an easy rival. It's typically cheaper than other similar brands and can be found at Target and other grocery stores (typically in the natural or organic food section). I really like that they don't use artificial colors or preservatives and also the cereal is made with wind energy which is great for the environment! Love it!
Monica G.
Foodie Expert
I really love all the Mom's Best brand of cereals. They are affordable and have the same great taste as the real thing. I can't imagine they are that healthy compared to other processed cereals, but I love that they use renewable wind energy and focus on being a more sustainable company. I think regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal is far too sugary. This is definitely a better option.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
This cereal is a family favorite! My tot likes to snack on it dry, my husband likes to eat it with milk and toast for breakfast and I love it on top of some vanilla bean ice cream for a little added crunch! I think it even tastes better than cinnamon toast crunch!
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
I absolutely love the Mom's Best brand, it is a fantastic, healthier alternative to other cereals. I practically live off of the cocoa pebble cereal from the same brand was very excited to try the Cinnamon Squares, but was disappointed. I think I'm just too use to the sugary taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch to appreciate a healthier version with less taste.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
Foodie Expert
Like Cinnamon Toast Crunch without the price tag! Discovered these at Kroger a year ago and reserve them for special snacks. They're still packed with sugar, but the ingredient list is much shorter, and I feel better about allowing my kids to eat these once in a while.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand of cereal! It is priced amazingly for an organic cereal and this version or cinnamon toast tastes just as delicious as the original one. My son doesn't eat solids yet, but this is definitely a brand I will not feel guilty for letting him eat when he is older.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
This cereal is very tasty and always reasonably priced whenever I go to Kroger. However, with a brand title like Mom choice, I would expect the ingredient list to be a little healthier, there is just as much if not more sugar in this cereal than in other cinnamon crunch brands.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Foodie Expert
I fell in love with this cereal lately! It's a great alternative to other sugar packed cereals out there and I love that it is preservative free. It tastes awesome and in my opinion better than it's competitors. It isn't overly sweet but still leaves your sweet tooth satisfied.
Jayme R.
Foodie Expert
My husband absolutely loves this cereal as do our kids. Now even though this is a slightly healthier version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch it's still not an everyday cereal in our house, but we do like to let the kids have this once or twice a week along with a few other Mom's Best Natural cereals.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My mom used to buy these because they were a pretty decent price but they aren't natural so I don't get them anymore. They were good though and had lots of flavor though (: I do recommend them.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Environmentalist Expert
Has anyone tried these ? What's the basic taste ? Spicy?
Viridiana G.
Where can I buy this?
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Where do I find these at in the Indiana area?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Environmentalist Expert
Where can I buy this product?
Sara H.
Has anyone found these in the Colorado Springs area?