BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Mom's Best Naturals® Sweetened Wheat-Fuls® Cereal.
Made using renewable wind energy.
Family friendly for four generations.
All natural lightly sweetened whole grain wheat cereal.
44g of whole grain per serving*.
5g protein per serving.
Naturally low fat.
We keep it natural!
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
No hydrogenated oil. No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Mom's Best Naturals Cereal Sweetened Wheat-Fuls
  • "It tastes delicious and is so much healthier than some of the other cereals similar to it!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these too." in 1 review
  • "These are actually really good and a bit cheaper than the other name brands!" in 1 review
Lory S.
Rosedale
Purchased at: Kroger
My son’s favorite! Our kids love this healthy alternative to Frosted Mini Wheats. Great price for organic cereal. Very tasty, not bland at all. A regular in our cabinet. Great for breakfast or a snack. Still high in sugar but a good alternative to other brands.
autumn S.
Chesapeake, VA
I prefer these sweetened wheat-Fuls over typical wheat cereals, as I try to avoid high fructose corn syrup and to choose healthier alternatives when possible. I’m a huge fan, and so is my son. Highly recommend.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love that this cereal is made using wind energy - great for the environment! It also tastes delicious - not too sweet, a good crunch, doesn't get soggy too fast very similar to other name-brands. I also like that there's no artificial dyes in it. Great company, great taste, and a great price.
Kathryn W.
I really love this brand! I get most of their cereals because they are inexpensive, don't contain the myriad of crazy ingredients that others do & they taste GREAT! I've put them in plastic containers and NO ONE could tell they weren't the overly-sugary mass marketed brands!
Shannan F.
My children really like these as snacks and I like them because they really fill them up at times when we have to delay a meal. I don't prefer them over some of the other brands because of the texture but they are a little healthier. Overall, they are great for snacking on the go.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
For being a product that is healthier than most name brands cereals these taste really good and are also more reasonably priced especially on sale. I always buy it when it's on sale as well and my kids absolutely love it as well.
April B.
Lambertville, MI
It is true that it is often cheaper than the name brands, but you also get a little less. That being said, I would still choose Mom's Best every time because it doesn't have mystery ingredients. The kids love it, so it's a great choice for my house!
Kaila V.
These are just as great tasting as the popular brands minus the looong list of unnecessary ingredients. Delicious and filling, and great without milk! Although I do enjoy them when they're soggy with vanilla almond milk- yum!
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is my favorite brand of health cereal and frosted mini wheats have always been my favorite cereal. This cereal tastes better than original, is cheaper and healthier.
Aliza R.
Norfolk, VA
This is really tasty. I bring it to work as a snack to get my sweet fix. It's healthier than other shredded wheat cereals and great with or without milk.
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
WHO LOVES IT MORE THEN ME
Maria M.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good?? What do they taste like?