BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Mom's Best Naturals® Crispy Cocoa Rice™ Cereal.
Made using renewable wind energy.
Family friendly for four generations.
All natural crisp rice cereal made with real cocoa.
Made with real cocoa.
0g trans fat per serving good source of iron.
We keep it natural!
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. No hydrogenated oil. No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're like me and have A LOT of food allergies, this cereal is for you. This cereal is gluten free, soy free, and dairy free - and guess what? It tastes AMAZING. It has that super tasty chocolate flavor without tasting fake or dry like many allergen free foods do. This is a must have for my pantry!
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Foodie Expert
My son loves this cereal! It's very tasty. I highly recommend this product to anyone you will not be disappointed.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD. I bought these because they were on sale and i was craving something chocolatey that wasn't candy. these are delicious. they're definitely better than cocoa pebbles. i went through a whole box in like 3 days.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
El Mirage, AZ
I love buying this cereal as an alternative to "normal" cereal. I really love Mom's Best brand cereals because they are all natural, and don't use any artificial ingredients, I also love the brand because they use renewable energy to produce their products.

I really love the cocoa cereal because it is very similar to coco pebbles, but much better for you in way of natural. It also tastes great and helps when I have a sudden craving for chocolate.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Allegany, NY
I could not love a cereal more than I love this! I buy two boxes every trip to the grocery store. It is such a fantastic alternative to surgery breakfast cereals. Plus, Post Cocoa Pebbles contains dehydrogenated oil and Mom's Best Naturals does not! It can't get any better!
ana g.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Nasty ass cereal never going to purchase it again I really thought it would be good because of all the good and positive comments but nope thumbs down
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
SO good. Better than the original Cocoa Krispies but without all the crappy ingredients. Really strong chocolate taste without being overly sweet.
Lulla I.
Lulla I.
I think this is very delicious its like chocolate rice krispies its very good, I generally like moms best brand they are natural and conserve energy use recyclable paper, its just great. Their cereals are loved by both adults and kids. and i love the ingredient list u can read everything and isn't lonng and big plus for no high fructose corn syrup. Definitely recommend it to anybody.
Maria H.
Maria H.
I love Mom's Best cereals. My kids love the crispy cocoa rice cereal as much as I do and it is healthier than other brands.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
This is a household favorite for my family. I buy a box at least once a week. I love that it's made from natural ingredients. I feel much better feeding this to my kids than other brands.