Mom's Best® Crispy Cocoa Rice® Cereal 17.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Simple Goodness® PromiseWe promise to make cereals that balance great taste, quality ingredients, and affordability.Mom's Best® Cereals contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or partially hydrogenated oil. see more...

Wendy C.
This is Just as good as the brand name cereal!!!

My kids prefer the brand name stuff but when I get this they actually notice it does taste the same after eating it and don’t complain. I can usually find these cereals 2/$3 and I’m all about saving money and I like how this cereal is so yummy!!!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I've tried the chocolate cookie dough instant oatmeal and it was delicious. So when I saw the cereals at Lucky's Market yesterday I figured I would try out the cereals. I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best chocolate tasting cereal I have ever tasted. It 's so good I am convinced I am addicted to it and I might need help. But it's low on calories and it's healthy so I'm not worried. So good! Yum yummy yum. It really is THE BEST.