Mom's Best® Crispy Cocoa Rice® Cereal 17.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Wendy C.

BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Simple Goodness® PromiseWe promise to make cereals that balance great taste, quality ingredients, and affordability.Mom's Best® Cereals contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or partially hydrogenated oil. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
I love getting this cereal for my kids. They love it and they can’t tell the difference from the original brand. It’s way more healthy for them. This is the brand I purchase every week. I would recommend to any parents looking for healthy alternatives at a good price.
Wendy C.
This is Just as good as the brand name cereal!!!

My kids prefer the brand name stuff but when I get this they actually notice it does taste the same after eating it and don’t complain. I can usually find these cereals 2/$3 and I’m all about saving money and I like how this cereal is so yummy!!!
Kaitlyn L.
Los Angeles
These taste really good. If you didn't see the box, you wouldn't know you were eating a cereal from a brand that markets itself as natural. My kids usually manage to finish off one of these boxes fairly quickly so I buy a couple at a time.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I've tried the chocolate cookie dough instant oatmeal and it was delicious. So when I saw the cereals at Lucky's Market yesterday I figured I would try out the cereals. I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best chocolate tasting cereal I have ever tasted. It 's so good I am convinced I am addicted to it and I might need help. But it's low on calories and it's healthy so I'm not worried. So good! Yum yummy yum. It really is THE BEST.