BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Join our Platinum Club and pay wholesale prices on Moms Best Naturals Toasted Wheat-fuls Cereal ( 24 Oz). Whole grain shredded wheat cereal for a healthy and delicious breakfast. Say yes to the best! No artificial flavors colors or preservatives. No hydrogenated oils. No high fructose corn syrup. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to the actual ingredients and manufacturers website prior to use. If you have any health questions please consult your medical provider.) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 042400061038 U see more...

• Where can I find these? I've only tried the oatmeal and I love it7 Answers
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
Foodie Expert
Yummy the kids love this for breakfast or a mid day snack ! great flavor ! ♡
Stephanie  P.
These are super yummy too. Great flavor, and perfect snack for little ones.
Lulla I.
One of my little nephews favorite, he would choose it over other chocolatey cereals, its very delicious, great ingredient list, and has great offers every now and then.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are super healthy. If you are on a diet I recommend this. You can add some honey as well!
Susana H.