BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Join our Platinum Club and pay wholesale prices on Moms Best Naturals Toasted Wheat-fuls Cereal ( 24 Oz). Whole grain shredded wheat cereal for a healthy and delicious breakfast. Say yes to the best! No artificial flavors colors or preservatives. No hydrogenated oils. No high fructose corn syrup. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to the actual ingredients and manufacturers website prior to use. If you have any health questions please consult your medical provider.) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 042400061038 U see more...

• Where can I find these? I've only tried the oatmeal and I love it7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
Didn't really like this very much didn't have enough flavor in my opinion. But it's a good healthy alternative if you are looking for something like that.
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
I love this brand to give my kids it taste wonderful and a lot of times it's on sale at certain places would definitely recommend and repurchase
Erin T.
Omaha, NE
So so good and better quality ingredients than other brands. I've tried several flavors of Mom's best and I've enjoyed them all.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are super healthy. If you are on a diet I recommend this. You can add some honey as well!
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
The great thing about Moms Best is it only the ingredients, it's the price! I've noticed it's much more reasonable than other healthy-conscious cereals!
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a great wholesome cereal. I always feel super full after eating it and a little proud after feeding my kiddos it! Thanks Moms Best for creating a great, healthy breakfast!
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
Foodie Expert
Yummy the kids love this for breakfast or a mid day snack ! great flavor ! ♡
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
My extended fan is used to the traditional cereals and these keep them fooled while I know they will keep their bodies healthier!
Stephanie F.
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. And they don't even know that there healthy and organic. I've repurchase all the time. I usually buy mine at my local Kroger marketplace.
Kathryn W.
Foodie Expert
Not sure why these are always less expensive that other mainstream brands (but I'm not arguing). To me they taste MUCH better than the brands they are imitating & I feel better giving them to my kiddo because they're made with better ingredients! Love them all so far!
Susana H.