GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealMom's Best Naturals
Mom's Best Cereals Safari Cocoa Crunch Cereal

Mom's Best® Cereals Safari Cocoa Crunch™ Cereal

by Mom's Best Naturals

Lightly sweetened whole grain wheat cereal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mom's Best® Cereals Safari Cocoa Crunch™ Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,085 reviews
Mom's Best® Cereals Safari Cocoa Crunch™ Cereal uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband just loves this cereal! He is trying to eat more healthier. He eats this every morning. I tasted it and it taste good! It was not costly and he will make sure I will buy it again for him. It only last a few days in my household!
Jaclyn T.
McHenry, IL
My sons favorite cereal. he likes to call it "chocolate balls cereals" i love that there are no artificial flavors or preservatives. and especially that there is no high fructose corn syrup. that's a big no no in our house.
Brianna V.
Worcester
This is my 6-year-old's favorite cereal! We buy it a few times a month, and it's delicious!
Lulla I.
This is supposedly the healthier version of cocoa pops and you know that it tastes almost the same , its delicious i love it, kids love it. if you love cocoa pops you will love this as well.

Looking for your answer?