BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

100% whole grain rolled oats Kosher Reduces cholesterol Cooks in 1 minute 100% whole grain and all natural see more...

Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Great Brand! The oatmeal flakes do not dissolve too fast and become to mushy but are not too big. Great for baking.
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Me encanta esta avena y esta marca es muy buena riquísimo para una Rica avena y leche el precio muy accesible
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is great meal to make. I really like this in the mornings with milk and fruits
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
Love using this when I don't have too much time to make breakfast in the mornings. I have a pantry full of these. I love that's I get to add my personal flavors to it.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Rosharon, TX
I really like this brand. I actually first tried one of their single serve cups. It was yummy and didn't taste like a pound of sugar was in it. As far as oats go these quick oats are perfect for a quick breakfast. I enjoy adding cinnamon or semi sweet chocolate chips to mine.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This is good brand and good you can make anything out of it from oatmeal to oatmeal cookies there's everything very very good
Maria N.
Maria N.
Santa Maria, CA
This oatmeal is so good. The first time when I purchase I tought I wouldn't buy again, but I did. They sale where I work so when I buy I don't purchase somewhere else. This brand is really good. I like to add apple or banana to the oatmal. Taste delicious!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Love! Great price! Easy to make! Did I mention great price? I can find this brand at HEB.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Shelby, NC
I really enjoyed this brand. It was great for a healthy hearty breakfast. The oats stayed oats and didn't turn into a gummy bowl of glue paste. Excellent flavor!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I use this product mainly for baking but I love a good bowl of oats with some Brown sugar and nuts as well
Kary F.
Kary F.
Whats your best way to eat and combine this?!
NASHAYLA A.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
I really love oats but haven't tried these... Are they any good?
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this gluten free
Christina H.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Do these oats become really gummy like after cooking?
BIA R.
BIA R.
Spring, TX
How do you compare this one with Quaker Oats?