BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

100% whole grain rolled oats Kosher Reduces cholesterol Cooks in 1 minute 100% whole grain and all natural see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer Y.
i found this product at Walmart and make a BUNCH of stuff with them ! the main thing i make with these are protein balls ! these oats are awesome ! they taste just as good as Quaker (if not better ) SUPER CHEAP too ! definitely recommend anyone wondering if they should try these, too indeed try them !!!!
Kimberly B.
We always have a can of these in the house. Great for oatmeal, of course, cooking and baking, and it's a great price for a big tub. It's always great to have on hand.
Maria N.
Santa Maria, CA
This oatmeal is so good. The first time when I purchase I tought I wouldn't buy again, but I did. They sale where I work so when I buy I don't purchase somewhere else. This brand is really good. I like to add apple or banana to the oatmal. Taste delicious!
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
I use these in my overnight oats and they are excellent. My favorite is to pair my overnight oats with 1/2 cup mixed berries, tastes great and is such a healthy option. We've also used these to make no bake cookies.
Elizabeth P.
Rosharon, TX
I really like this brand. I actually first tried one of their single serve cups. It was yummy and didn't taste like a pound of sugar was in it. As far as oats go these quick oats are perfect for a quick breakfast. I enjoy adding cinnamon or semi sweet chocolate chips to mine.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
These taste great and are easy to fix! They can be cooked in the microwave which I love and have better flavor than other oats I've tried. They are a little more expensive than other oats, but the cut of them make them higher quality!
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Love this brand of oats! I don't even cook them on the stove. I put them in a bowl, then add hot water like instant oatmeal - by the time they are cooled enough to eat they are also cooked all the way through without being mushy, unlike any instant oats I've tried.
Ramona S.
Love this oatmeal. My baby eats this stuff like no other day and night. Ive baked cookies with it also.. but you have to be careful not to cook it too long because it cooks really fast and can be over cooked easily .
Nieves G.
Love using this when I don't have too much time to make breakfast in the mornings. I have a pantry full of these. I love that's I get to add my personal flavors to it.
Ashley T.
Becker, MN
I really enjoy these more than other brands. They seem to soften all over instead of from the outside in. They work great for oatmeal cookies because they really keep the moisture.
Kary F.
Whats your best way to eat and combine this?!
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
I really love oats but haven't tried these... Are they any good?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this gluten free
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Do these oats become really gummy like after cooking?
BIA R.
Spring , TX
How do you compare this one with Quaker Oats?