BY MOM'S BEST NATURALS

Made from toasted whole grain oats for a healthy and delicious breakfast cereal. Breakfast cereal is all we make. We use only the highest quality ingredients. There's nothing artificial, no added saturated fat or hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Brittany H.
Greensburg
I call this my healthier version of lucky charms. The taste is so good, but it doesn’t have all of the bad stuff (partially hydrogenated oil, artificial colors or flavors, high fructose corn syrup). Kids and adults will enjoy this.
Lory S.
Rosedale
Purchased at: Kroger
Our kids love this healthy alternative to Lucky Charms. Great price for organic cereal. Very tasty, not bland at all. A regular in our cabinet. Great for breakfast or a snack. Still high in sugar but a good alternative to other brands. Our kids favorite!
Katie S.
I love this cereal. I find that with a lot of organic foods or 'off brand' (not lucky charms) food the taste just isn't right. With Mallow Oats, the taste is better than Lucky Charms. I can eat this cereal every morning without getting bored of it. I can purchase at my local grocer and it's more affordable than other cereals.Mom's Best® Cereals Mallow Oats® 16 oz. Box
Kate B.
10x better than Luckys Charms. This is the most delicious cereal I have ever had and it's a lot healthier. It still has sugar but the ingredients in the cereal are healthier for you and there aren't any artificial flavors or preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no partially hydrogenated oil.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Very similar to lucky charms but I actually prefer this brand. The marshmallows have a great texture - not soggy or stale. this cereal is a bit sweet but not too sugary. I truly appreciate that the company leaves out unnecessary dyes and preservatives and that they use wind power to make the cereal and use recyclable packaging. I like that it's earth friendly.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
This is a treat in our house love that it doesn't have preservatives, it's reusable priced, and its sugar is way less than traditional lucky charms.without the dyes , I find ours at copps.
R C.
When I first saw this line of cereal I was excited because I could afford it in the all natural section when all the others were too expensive for me at the time plus they are so tasty and no food coloring in them.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
This is the best marshmallow cereal, hands down. With natural ingredients and colors, it tastes better than the competition. I was devastated when Winco stopped carrying it.
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
I think that these taste JUST like lucky charms and they only have natural food coloring instead of all the dyes that other brands use!
Samantha M.
Moms best is awesome! The cereal tastes just like the bigger name brands but does not cost as much and is better for you!