BY MOMONDO

momondo is the world’s best flight search app. Search and compare billions of prices on flights and hotels worldwide, quickly and for free. ––– Why use momondo? ––– • Save money on air tickets and hotel rooms • Save time planning your travel • Take charge of your next trip – become your own travel planner • Stay Curious, and discover the world! • momondo is completely impartial and independent ––– Compare cheap flights ––– • The best online flight comparison, in the palm of your hand • Travel planning, right at your fingertips • Find a cheap flight for almost any destination around the world in seconds • Search return and one-way airfares • Compare plane tickets offered by the biggest international airlines, low cost carriers • Get the best price for that random route way out on the other side of the world that barely anyone ever takes • Click through to book airline tickets with all the big travel companies you know and love • Find exactly what you want – filter by Airline, Departure/Arrival Time, Stops, Airport, Ticket Class and Booking Type • Save flights from your searches, which you can quickly come back to later • Share your search via email or text in two taps • Get ready for some winter sun in Bangkok • Grab a last-minute flight for that business trip to New York • Plan a romantic city break in Rome • Take the family on a dream vacation to Orlando • Organise next summer’s getaway to Paris ––– Friend Compass: see how much it costs to go visit your Facebook Friends ––– • A first-of-a-kind flight search feature • The app turns your phone into a real working compass (the GPS technology inside makes this possible) • See… >>> where around the world your Facebook friends are currently living... >>> which directions their hometowns are relative to your current location… >>> and how much it would costs to fly out and see them! • Friend Compass tells you who of your friends… >>> lives in the hottest destination >>> lives in the coldest destination >>> the farthest away >>> is cheapest to visit by plane >>> is most expensive to visit by plane • Currently only available on iPhone ––– Booking the lowest fares is easy…it just takes a few taps ––– 1. Search the momondo app for your ideal flight 2. Click on the flight to see your buying options 3. Pick your preferred travel provider and we’ll link you to their mobile page where you can book your flight ––– Find a dream hotel for your holidays ––– • Search and compare the best hotel deals available for over 120,000 holiday destinations around the world • Best price guaranteed – get the cheapest price online for your chosen hotel room • Luxury, boutique or budget – you can find what you’re looking for, no matter in which style you like to travel • Our hotel comparison helps you find great vacation discounts throughout the year ––– Features ––– • Automatically selects your nearest airport based on your location • 21 languages • 80 currencies ––– Who we search ––– • Hundreds of airlines like… >>> United Airlines >>> American Airlines >>> British Airways >>> Air France >>> KLM >>> JetBlue Airways >>> Deutsche Lufthansa >>> easyJet >>> Ryanair >>> Spirit Airlines >>> Aer Lingus >>> Turkish Airlines >>> Alaska Airlines >>> Airtran Airways see more...

Olivia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used this website to purchase a round trip flight to Ireland! I had recently hear about it from a friend and I had to check it out. I studied abroad in Italy and used skyscanner the whole time I was there but tried momondo in comparison and loved it! Not only did I find a super cheap nonstop flight, but the website was super easy to navigate and I loved the layout and graphics of it as well. If you're looking for cheap flights, try this site out! You will not be let down.
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Holy moly! If I had a $1 for every person that I've told about Momondo for booking flights, I would have a free flight to the other side of the world! This site is easy to use and wonderful at finding the rockbottom low prices that we all want for our airfare!
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I am Danish so this being a Danish app is a go-to for me when it comes to checking ticket prices. I haven't used it for flights outside of Europe but it really does a great job of finding the cheapest ticket with flexible travel dates.
Briana D.
Lexington, KY
I recently discovered this site for myself and I have to say it can have GREAT prices! I travel internationally a lot so when I see a deal I want to take it. It connects with different airlines. If you mind stopping more than once than I wouldn't recommend.
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
I downloaded this app looking for a cheap plane ticket. Although it didn't have to best deals, I do have high hopes for later use. It will alert you of price changes and does find a lot of cheaper tickets than other sights
Manjola M.
It was the first time I flew with Ryanair, I traveled with my son from London to Podgorica. We were very pleased with the on-board staff, cleanliness and above all the punctuality. I would definitely recommend this company to other people.
Jasmin V.
My husband and I are from the West Coast in the United States but currently live in Italy. Flying home is extremely expensive and generally has me with about 10 internet tabs open juggling dates and prices. No one compares to Momondo. We found the cheapest tickets on this site by a landslide (+$1k difference) and it's easy to use. Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
What is this? Someone tell me about it?