BY MOMMY'S HELPER #73 in Potties & Seats

FINALLY! A comfortably padded folding toilet trainer seat to take with you on short or long trips. The Cushie Traveler Folding Padded Toilet Trainer seat is compact enough to carry in your nappy bag yet still provides the comfort and familiarity of the seat that your toddler uses at home. It is also designed so that it is easy to clean with a wet wipe and features a washable carry bag. No more pinched bottoms! Folds compact enough to take anywhere! Fits standard and most elongated toilet seats Underside brackets help keep seat from sliding Thickly cushioned for comfort and safety Includes washable carry bag Safe and Hygenic for your child to use wherever you may be. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany C.
Omg once I bought this I felt like I had bought something gold! I ended up buying a second one because I could fold it into my bag and take it with me and she was clean and still using the adult potty. Only advice is to watch that they want to put their hands on the sides of the toilet so when u sit them on the potty grab both hands in ur own to prevent yucky misshaps.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I got this for my little man for travel, but decided that I really didn't end up using it. I ended up having to hold him on the toilet and the seat. It turned out to be easier to just forgo the seat all together. I however did like that this seat was cushioned instead of just plastic.
Talia A.
BOARDMAN, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this to take into public places while my son was potty training. It is a great idea. The fact that it folds up makes it great to throw in a bag and go. It fits most toilets. I wish it was a little more sturdy.
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Best travel potty seat I've found. Folds up easily and comes with a bag. Isn't as small as others, but it actually supports my kids on the bigger toilets.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
I take this everywhere I go since my kids don't like using the potty outside without this. Easy to carry, come in it own bag.
Milagros L.
Panama
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
No me parece que sea para nada viajero ya que no cubre todo el asiento por lo que no sentaría a mi hija ahí, lo compre y fue una pérdida de dinero, en tal caso es para dejarlo en casa pero para colocarlo en un asiento público definitivamente no.