Mommy's Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops - 11 Ounce uploaded by Rositsa D.Mommy's Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops - 11 Ounce uploaded by Jane L.Mommy's Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops - 11 Ounce uploaded by Jane L.

BY MOMMY'S BLISS

Mommy's Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops - 11 Ounce. Mommy's Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops are a liquid supplement that safely and naturally promote healthy growth and bone development in breastfed babies. One drop serving of our Vitamin D drops provides the daily amount of vitamin D as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.3 The Mommy's Bliss Vitamin D Organic Drops - 11 Ounce Features: Contains 400 IU of Vitamin D per serving; 1 drop/day; 90-day supply USDA Certified Organic drops For ages: newborn and up No additives, chemicals or parabens; No gluten, dairy or soy; No artificial flavors or colors No refrigeration required Baby > HBA > MEDICATIONS > MISCELLANEOUS. Baby & Toddler > Diapering > Diaper Organizers. see more...

Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I truly love these Vitamin D drops. They are so simple and I leave the bottle on the kitchen counter and put a single drop in my daughter's morning bottle. She doesn't even know it's in there! It beats having to give them to her via a medicine dropper and risk her spitting them out everywhere. The reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is simply due to the packaging - the drops can be somewhat of challenge to get out because of the small glass dropper they come in.
Elizabeth R.
Okay as a mom you don't really want to or should I say have time to use a syringe to give your baby vitamins. I saw these at target and was a little surprised at the size of the bottle but after reading I realized it only took one drop and it could be mixed in with food or bottles and they came home with me after that!
Rositsa D.
I just buy this now for my girl I like they are organic and one of the very solf brand in USA. Is for 90days and really normal price
Jane L.
Dallas, TX
I like this product ! It’s 12$ something so it’s not that bad. It’s a small bottle. Easy to use and very convincing with the box.