Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Mist

by Mommy's Bliss

Gentle Mist for Baby s Blanky, Pajamas & Bed With Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang Ylang. Safely & Naturally. Alcohol Free. No Parabens or Harsh Chemicals Create a calm environment by misting baby s pajamas and bedding with the relaxing extracts of lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang.

Wonder if it comes in big sizes?
I wonder if this really works. I'm tempted to try it, but would like to see more reviews.
Does this actually work?
Start your review of Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Mist!
How would you rate this product?
I love this stuff ! When I mean nothing worked for my daughter to help her sleep i mean it.... I have nothing but many good words about this product! The smell is refreshing, it's very gentle, and the nosal is somehow awesome lol I like spraying it! #influenster
grantham, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stuff! It's meant to calm baby at night but I can't help but use it on my own sheets and pillowcases to relax me before bed. highly recommended!
Stockton, CA
Smells soooo good ! Helps baby at night and also i use this with the other essentials for bedtime
Middle Tennessee
I love the smell however, it doesn't last nearly as long as I had hoped! It seems to calm my babies for a short time, just wish it lasted through the night!
Somerset, WI
Wish there was more information on what all the ingredients are In this product and the quality of them. However i have to say it works!
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells great and makes the blankets and crib smell fresh. to too strong, so that makes it nice to use.
Muncie, IN
This is WONDERFUL stuff!!! The kids even like it and for my kids that's REALLY saying something!!!
Tulsa, OK
I love this for my child and for myself. I spray some on my pillow and my boy's bedding. I believe in the power of Lavender! Lol