Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Baby Wash 3 in 1 Body Wash uploaded by Vida W.

BY MOMMY'S BLISS

A Good Night s Sleep Starts with Bath Time With Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang Ylang. Gentle. Moisturizing. Hypoallergenic. Lots of Bubbles! Safely & Naturally. 100% Vegetarian & Vegan. No Parabens or Harsh Chemicals. No Sulfates. No Artificial Fragrances or Petroleum. No Alcohol, Gluten or Soy Establishing a bedtime routine for your baby is the best way to encourage a deep, sweet slumber.  Begin with a warm, soothing bath with the relaxin. see more...

Nicole V.
Nicole V.
So far I really like this stuff. it smells great, like lavendar (a very sleepy smell) and it seemed to help calm my son before bed. My favorite part of course is that it isn't filled with harsh chemicals and its somewhat natural. I feel a lot better about using this on my child vs using Johnsons crap. The price isn't bad, it was cheaper than Burt's Bees which I usually buy, at $6 at Walmart. (Burt's Bees was $8)
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Becareful using these items. If your baby has any kind of skin allergies I recommend not using this. My son broke out all over his body
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Love this stuff. While it doesn't smell as good the johnsons stuff, I find this stuff works a bit better to relax my baby.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
I got to try this with my kids and I liked it. I feel like it helped them relax and sleep better with the mist and massage creme together it also has a nice relaxing scent.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Got this as a free sample and I'm happy with it. The smell is just right and not over powering like some lavender scents. They have lotion and a spray for sheets available too.
Gi M.
Gi M.
Leaves baby soft and smelling good! I use this at night and it does work! Last a long time