BY MOMMY'S BLISS

Find Baby Care Treatments at Target.com! Mommy's Bliss Baby Probiotic Drops are a natural immune builder while helping growing tummies with the introduction of food, indigestion, gas, diarrhea, consitpation and may also ease symptoms in colicky babies, including reducing crying time. Mommy's Bliss Baby Probiotic Drops contain the live culture Lactobacilus rhamnosus GG, the most widely studied probiotic in the world with over 800 scientific publications attesting to the safety and healthfulness of these beneficial bacteria. Pediatrician recommended. see more...

Mommy's Bliss Probiotic Drops for digestive health and immune function - 10 ml

Start your review of Mommy's Bliss Probiotic Drops for digestive health and immune function - 10 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ramsey, MN
Purchased at: CVS
These probiotic drops cane highly recommended by my sons pediatrician. My one year old has been dealing with ear infections, sinus infections, RSV among other bugs and viruses. Many of which have required him to be on antibiotic medication treatment. It’s no secret this day in age that antibiotics are hard on the GI system and can throw off/wipe out both the good and bad bacteria in the gut. I started my son on these probiotic drops in the hopes to help build back up the good stomach flora that was wiped out. I haven’t noticed a big difference but then again, not sure that I would. Lol It’s not my body and my son can’t tell me how he feels. I’ll keep up with this, I know that it can’t hurt him. He’s had no negative side effects. Worth a shot! 👍
This product is amazing I give it to my child everyday ! Works amazing for when your baby is constipated , my son hasn't been at all since I've been giving him this! It's a little pricey for such a small bottle but it last a month ! It's worth it! I always find it at target.
Lake Forest, CA
My son had really bad gas that started around 5 weeks so the doctor recommended I give him probiotics daily. Found these at Target for about $25. There was a major improvement but I wondered if it really helped or his stomach was just maturing. He's now 11 weeks and we're just running out of the first bottle. I figured I would try to ease him off of them so we wouldn't have to spend another $25. It is night two and he went from waking up once in the night to waking up every 2 hours. I'm now the crazy person ordering this online at 4 in the morning. This stuff works and I cannot be caught without it again!
West Liberty, KY
Got these for my newborn to take with his antibiotics. Hard to find in a syringe form and not powder but got them at babies r us...25.00 for a little bottle is heart breaking but when your baby needs it you do what you gotta do. He doesn't like any medicine but it's easily dispensed, smells like it wouldn't be too bad.
Aberdeen Township
When it came to my son going on probiotic drops as recommended from his pediatrician at 5 months old, I looked into Mommy’s Bliss probiotic drops. It is affordable and lasts for an entire month. My son became regular, his immune was built up more, and was not having has issues as much while on this product. It truly works phenomenally!
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These drops have really helped my EBF 2 month old. We've been using them for a few weeks and I've noticed a difference in his bowel movements and amount of gas. We use the kind that has vitamin D added.

Bed Bath & Beyond

Bed Bath & Beyond was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email