Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesMommy's Bliss
Mommy's Bliss, Probiotic Drops, Everyday, Newborn+, 034 fl oz(pack of 2)

Mommy's Bliss, Probiotic Drops, Everyday, Newborn+, 0.34 fl oz(pack of 2)

by Mommy's Bliss

Helps with Occasional Diarrhea, Gas, and ConstipationLiquid Probiotic Supplement30 Servings

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mommy's Bliss, Probiotic Drops, Everyday, Newborn+, 0.34 fl oz(pack of 2)!
Autmn D.
Barnesville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Mommy's Bliss, Probiotic Drops, Everyday, Newborn+, 0.34 fl oz(pack of 2) uploaded by Autmn D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let me tell you, this changed my life, my baby had issues since birth with using the bathroom, especially every day, my doctor said when he’s not feeling good to use the probiotic drops twice a day and they work amazing for gassy babies with hard poo. My newborn would pass a bowel movement easily within an hour. This saved my life. No more belly aches with terrible gas. It amazing. This is our 3rd one.
Elly M.
Adrian, Michigan
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. My twins were premature and had some tummy issues from it. These really helped out when their stomach was upset and it was always easy to give it to them.
Sarah S.
San Antonio, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works wonders!!!! After trying prune juice, prune baby food and more water, and even the mommy’s bliss constipation ease, this was what I needed to help my little one get some relief.
k. B.
I've only used this product a few times, so I can't fully rate it. My son used to get constipated from whole milk and I believe it helps. It is a little pricey, but a few drops goes a long way! Going to continue using it to see if it helps with his immune system.

Looking for your answer?