Mommys Bliss Mommy

by Mommys Bliss

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water Travel Pack Description: An Herbal Supplement Used to Ease the Gas and Stomach Discomfort Often Associated with Colic, Hiccups, and Teething. Contains 2 - 1.5 oz. Bottles of Baby's Bliss Gripe Water with Dropper Cap Great Size for Airline Travel No Refrigeration Required Organic Ingredients Pediatrician Recommended Acts Fast Baby's Bliss Gripe Water is America's first all natural herbal supplement used to ease occasional gas and stomach pain often associated with colic, hiccups, and teething. Made with organic Ginger and Fennel, Baby's Bliss Gripe Water is recommended by pediatricians nationwide as an effective herbal alternative to traditional medications. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water Travel Pack Directions Babies 2 weeks to 1 month of age -- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) Infants 1 to 6 months of age -- 1 tsp (5 ml) Children 6 months and older -- 2 tsp (10 ml) Adults -- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Shake Well. May be taken directly by dropper or in a bottle up to 6 times in a 24-hour period. Do not use if safety seals are broken or missing. We recommend discarding 4 weeks after opening. Refrigeration not required. Store at room temperature. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon Servings Per Container: 9 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 10 Total Carbohydrate 3 g Sugars less than 1 g * Sodium 15 mg Ginger Extract (Organic Zingiber officinale rhizome) 5 mg * Fennel Extract (Organic foeniculum vulgare seed) 4 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, orgain zingiber officinale (ginger) extract, organic foeniculum vulgare seed (fennel) extract, deionized water, vegetable glycerin, fructose, natural fennel flavor, citric acid, citrus bioflavonoi

What are the ingredients in this product?
Start your review of Mommys Bliss Mommy!
How would you rate this product?
Brielle W.
Keizer, OR
I use this product mixed with their probiotic/vitamin d every now and then to help relieve a painful tummy in my 3 month old. Just a teaspoon and it helps her developing digestive system relax and feel better. I love that it’s just ginger and fennel, as I like to choose natural products for my family.
Farrah F.
Manvel, TX
This is a life saver when it comes to colic and babies that hate hiccups! I also love the fact that they put coupons in the box and sometimes samples of their other products. Good job mommy bliss!
Gianna S.
My son was born colic and this item was a life saver. He was able to sleep during the night and mommy was very happy.
Dixie G.
Honea Path, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is SO worth the money!! It works almost instantly to relieve my baby's gas and other tummy pains! And he seems to like the taste of it and I like that it's an all natural product! It's been a lifesaver for me!
Alessandra R.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This helped my son when he was gassy and sometimes fussy. I like that even though medicine helps at least they are natural ingredients. I only use medicine if I absolutely have to and this would bring immediate relief to my son. It can be found at Walmart , target , Walgreens almost everywhere
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This really helped this my daughter bloating and fussiness. And she actually liked the taste didn't spit it up like other medicines. Great product.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I'm having this on the shelve for my son. Sometimes he will eat too much and end up throw up! One time he says his stomach is not too comfortable, so I gave him this and messages his stomach for a while. Then 10 minutes later he told me he is hungry again. Umm. This stuff really works.
ASHLEY V.
This was recommended to me because my son was extremely constipated. It didn't work at all. I used the right dose amount and still nothing. My son was about 2months old and I thought maybe it woulda been to strong but it was affective. Very disappointed.
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff is a life saver! So worth the $10 a bottle! Anytime she's fussy due to gas or really anything this stuff really seems to help soothe her!
Livy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water has been a lifesaver for my daughters gas, hiccups, and discomfort caused by reflux. For only $10 a bottle at Walmart I couldn't ask for better. It stops hiccups almost instantly and I love that it's all natural and dye and allergy free. I owe Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water my sanity.