Mommys Bliss Mommy uploaded by Isabelle L.Mommys Bliss Mommy uploaded by Nicholene M.

BY MOMMYS BLISS

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water Travel Pack Description: An Herbal Supplement Used to Ease the Gas and Stomach Discomfort Often Associated with Colic, Hiccups, and Teething. Contains 2 - 1.5 oz. Bottles of Baby's Bliss Gripe Water with Dropper Cap Great Size for Airline Travel No Refrigeration Required Organic Ingredients Pediatrician Recommended Acts Fast Baby's Bliss Gripe Water is America's first all natural herbal supplement used to ease occasional gas and stomach pain often associated with colic, hiccups, and teething. Made with organic Ginger and Fennel, Baby's Bliss Gripe Water is recommended by pediatricians nationwide as an effective herbal alternative to traditional medications. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water Travel Pack Directions Babies 2 weeks to 1 month of age -- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) Infants 1 to 6 months of age -- 1 tsp (5 ml) Children 6 months and older -- 2 tsp (10 ml) Adults -- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Shake Well. May be taken directly by dropper or in a bottle up to 6 times in a 24-hour period. Do not use if safety seals are broken or missing. We recommend discarding 4 weeks after opening. Refrigeration not required. Store at room temperature. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon Servings Per Container: 9 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 10 Total Carbohydrate 3 g Sugars less than 1 g * Sodium 15 mg Ginger Extract (Organic Zingiber officinale rhizome) 5 mg * Fennel Extract (Organic foeniculum vulgare seed) 4 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, orgain zingiber officinale (ginger) extract, organic foeniculum vulgare seed (fennel) extract, deionized water, vegetable glycerin, fructose, natural fennel flavor, citric acid, citrus bioflavonoi see more...

• What are the ingredients in this product?1 Answers
Livy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water has been a lifesaver for my daughters gas, hiccups, and discomfort caused by reflux. For only $10 a bottle at Walmart I couldn't ask for better. It stops hiccups almost instantly and I love that it's all natural and dye and allergy free. I owe Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water my sanity.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This helped my son when he was gassy and sometimes fussy. I like that even though medicine helps at least they are natural ingredients. I only use medicine if I absolutely have to and this would bring immediate relief to my son. It can be found at Walmart , target , Walgreens almost everywhere
Kathryn F.
This gripe water was AMAZING when my babies were newborns and infants. They would get big hiccups a lot, and a few drops of this would get rid of them. They were also both colicky for the first 3 months of their lives. So when that time came I would give them this and it helped soothe their tummies. Even when my husband had an upset stomach I gave him some and it helped :)
Angela J.
This stuff works wonders my baby would always get super fussy in the middle of the night and this was one of the only things that would work for him it may take a couple minutes to work but it's definitely effective and I will be buying it again.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I'm having this on the shelve for my son. Sometimes he will eat too much and end up throw up! One time he says his stomach is not too comfortable, so I gave him this and messages his stomach for a while. Then 10 minutes later he told me he is hungry again. Umm. This stuff really works.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
I like this better than the little tummies gripe water because it doesn't have to be refrigerated. However it seems like a high dosage for a baby. It's 5 ml and it takes awhile for a 2 month old to take it all. It seems to help get him to sleep but I also think it makes them go to the bathroom during the night :/
ASHLEY V.
This was recommended to me because my son was extremely constipated. It didn't work at all. I used the right dose amount and still nothing. My son was about 2months old and I thought maybe it woulda been to strong but it was affective. Very disappointed.
Dixie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is SO worth the money!! It works almost instantly to relieve my baby's gas and other tummy pains! And he seems to like the taste of it and I like that it's an all natural product! It's been a lifesaver for me!
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
We used these on my son when he was a newborn and they worked amazingly! He had terrible gas pains and being first time parents me and my husband were panicked trying to find something that would work. These worked like a charm and my baby was his happy, smiling self
Meagan J.
Blanding, UT
When my son started getting fussy this was my go to medicine to use! If you are more into holistic ways, Mommy's Bliss products are the way to go! This is a great brand that I trust. The bottle does say it's only good for 6 weeks after opening, just an FYI.
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the ingredients in this product?