BeveragesJuiceMommy's Bliss
Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4)

Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4)

by Mommy's Bliss

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water Original is safe and effective herbal supplement used to ease gas and stomach discomfort often associated with colic hiccups and teething.

What do you mothers think of this Gripe water ?
Start your review of Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4)!
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This gripe water is a life saver. My daughter had acid reflux and colic as a baby and would just cry and cry. A mommy friend of mine told me about this stuff that you can either but in their bottles or drop directly into their mouths. After the first dose I noticed a dramatic change in my baby and this became an essential for me. I would definitely recommend to all mommy's out there. #mommusthaves
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: Target
I’m a new mother and let me tell you this stuff is amazing !!! It helps my daughter out with her fussiness and also her gas. When I first was feeding her I realize I was over feeding her and the doctor told me this would help with her upset stomach and it did. It last for 6 weeks after you open it which is nice
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Jenna Q.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is a lucky charm! I give this to my baby every once in a while when I’ve done everything and anything I could and he still won’t stop crying. Literally a few drops of this and he instantly stops crying and falls asleep. He seems to like the taste of it too so all around it’s a win win. I don’t think this causes any harm or side affects and is completely safe. This is a great thing to have in your diaper bag or on your night stand! Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4
Aliyah V.
Bronx, NY
Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Aliyah V.
If your baby has colic.. YOU NEED THIS ITEM ! My little one started getting colic at around 2 months & I felt so bad with the way she was screaming because she was never much of a cryer.. when me & my husband tried out a sample of this at home one night & saw how fast our baby was relieved we went the next morning to buy it. This is a must have !!
Janet E.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Being completely honest, yes it did work and helped my baby calm down. I just don’t know if I like how it made my baby go to sleep a few minutes after. I’ve read that it soothes their tummies so they go to sleep but I don’t really like that it puts them to sleep.
Naenyuki G.
Garden Grove, CA
I received this as a gift for my baby shower. I started using this product when my babygirl would get fussy from being unable to pass gas. She spit it back out for the most part and I didn’t notice relief from giving her this gripe water. I tried it again a few weeks later and it did help her with hiccups! I noticed when she had hiccups and I gave her even just a bit, it had almost an immediate use effect.
Belgica R.
CortlandtmanorNY
Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Belgica R.
This has helped both my children when it came to gas pains, colic, fussiness and hiccups. It calms them down and it’s all natural. It is affordable and it works great
Daphney J.
Fpo, Ap
I absolutely love gripe water for my new born. When he is fussy and has toxic gas, I can give him gripe water to calm down and do baby massages to help him get it out. After a few short minutes, my baby is back to being the happy baby he is. I also use it to get rid of his hiccups. I recommend this product for all mom's.
Britney E.
Texas
Seems to work sometimes so I can't actually verify if it is effective in treating gas. It does seem to help move the bowels somewhat but once again, cannot quite verify at this point. The flavor is well received by baby so I will keep using and see if I can get more definitive results.
Sveta B.
Waconia, MN
Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, Original, 4 fl oz (pack of 4) uploaded by Sveta B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.. hiccups stops within 15min.. but my baby usually stop hiccuping witching that time frame anyhow. Will keep using it as there are not too much options for infants..