BY MOMMY'S BLISS

• What age range is this product used for preferably?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny W.
Hamilton, OH
When my oldest was a baby, she had a horrible time with belly aches and gas. I heard about Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water and decided to give it a try. The difference it made was phenomenal! You would have never guessed she was the same child. Now anytime someone mentions a gassy baby I tell them all about my experience with gripe water! Best stuff ever.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
We could not have gotten by without gripe water for our little one. We used it and still use it any time he has tummy troubles and it works almost instantly every time. My husband and I have even used it for ourselves as well, and have even given it to our dog when he has stomach issues. This is an absolute must in our house.
Brittney K.
Frederick, MD
From when he was 2 to 5 weeks old this stuff was a life saver for my son! He loved drinking it and it seems to help immediately with his gas. For some reason after that he started to choke on it and would vomit it back up. Haven't tried it recently but I definitely recommend trying it out!
Holly H.
Chattanooga, TN
I am hard to please when it comes to my littles and I what I give them to ingest...my daughter has had her battles with gas ... with this product we started winning the battles..love this stuff and it's crunchy mom approved ūüėä
Amy B.
Jacksonville, FL
This has been a lifesaver with both of my sons. They both had horrible reflux; &, the prescription medication could only do so much. Giving them a little gripe water helped with hiccups, gas, constipation.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My daughter gets hiccups a lot and for the most part this works instantly almost every time. Also, when she's struggling with gas, colic, and fissiness this helps as well.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
MUST HAVE! I used this with both of my kids! It is a #lifesaver! Within minutes it helps with hiccups, gas, upset tummies...you name it! #liquidgold!
Chelsey M.
Kingwood, TX
Amazing product for those gassy babies! I have used this product for over 8 years. It's gentle yet effective. And all natural! Can't beat that.
Kacie A.
Harvest, AL
I really wanted this to work. Unfortunately, there wasn't a difference and a fussy baby, and a sleepy momma.
Jessica D.
Glendora, CA
Gripe water...works so well for colicky babies nothing better out there when it comes to battling colic
Ashley P.
What age range is this product used for preferably?
Ash S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This did not work for my son unfortunately. His colic did not get better with this item.
Ash S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Unfortunately this did not work for my son.
Lacey F.
Are there any side effects from using this product?