BY MOMMY'S BLISS #9 in Fitness Supplements

#1 Selling Gripe Water Mommy s Bliss® Gripe Water is a safe and effective herbal supplement used to safely & naturally relieves stomach discomfort & gas occasionally associated with colic / upset tummy / hiccups / teething.* Pediatrician Recommended All Natural Fast Acting Dietary Supplement No parabens, No alcohol  Our product is based on an original grip water formula that has been used for over 100 years. At Mom Enterprises, we are dedicated to providing products of the highest quality with natural ingredients that families can use with confidence. Baby s Bliss GripeWater is formulated under strict manufacturing practices to assure quality and safety.   Our Gripe Water is 100% natural, ensuring that babies get only the best ingredients for their well being. Ginger and Fennel have been shown to be beneficial for easing nausea and discomfort due see more...

• I've used this product with my daughter when she was younger and ...1 Answers
  • What made you try this? Did it work for your little one?? 2 Answers
  • Do you find that this works better then the probiotics?1 Answers
Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water
  • "Doesn't seem to make much difference one way or the other for gas, but I do like that it's more natural than the gas drops." in 6 reviews
  • "This was a life saver before my daughter was diagnosed with acid reflux and place on the proper medication!" in 5 reviews
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
OMG this literally saved my life! I never put this on my registry so I didn't have it when my son was born. one night about a month ago he started crying a and screaming his head off, I didn't know what was wrong with him. my husband kept it was gas, then I remembered I got a sample in my babies R us registry gift bag and I gave it to him. literally within minutes he calmed down and fell asleep. I went first thing the next morning to buy a bottle! I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have that sample.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
My son can get pretty gassy sometimes and will be so uncomfortable he can't sleep. The first time I gave this to him he threw up and it really freaked me out. I wasn't sure if it was good because he needed to get it out or bad because that's how he was reacting to it. Luckily it was good. Every time I've given it to him since he's immediately calmed down and burped/farted within a few minutes. I have also given him gas drops from time to time but I like that this is a lot more natural.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
When my daughter was a newborn, one night she was crying like she was in pain. As first time parents we tried everything we could think of (or googled) and one thing told me to give this stuff to our baby. I went through the "I have no idea what I'm doing" pile of gifts from people and I found this little bottle. It was a miracle, she stopped crying after this was given to her! Since then I always tell my momma friends about this stuff and I highly recommend!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
My son has severe reflux and is on prevacid for it, but I was also told to give him Gerber soothe as well. I did for a while but it's over 30$ for a tiny little bottle! My fiancé spoke with a pharmacist who recommended we try gripe water instead and it definitely helps just as much as the Soothe did! Much more affordable, around 11$ where I live. Helps my little guy with gas so his tummy doesn't hurt and with his reflux!
jane h.
jane h.
Elizabeth, WV
This is a lifesaver for my breastfed baby! From time to time I will eat something that bothers his poor tummy and gives him gas. Gas drops don't work nearly as well and he would throw a fit when given them. With gripe water? He doesn't seem to mind the taste and it works wonders! I don't even have to give him a full dose for it to work. Will definitely continue to use this with him and my future babies.
Katie J.
Katie J.
I have a one month old and live in South Carolina, it's very hot here right now and I believe it makes my daughter very uncomfortable and fussy, with an upset stomach by the end of the night. My husband ran out one night and bought this product and we LOVE it! My daughter doesn't seem to mind the taste either. It really seems to help settle her stomach and help her sleep at night!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I give this to my 6 week old every night before her bedtime bottle. It helps her burp to avoid spitting up and it helps prevent hiccups so she can fall asleep peacefully after finishing bottle. I've been using since she was a week or two. I think it helps her go to sleep and fall into a good solid sleep too. Just my experience but every baby is different!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
We had bought this for my gassy and colicky baby but just didn't seem to work. We tried a couple times and it actually seemed like she got worse when using this. I also read that it is not Fda approved. I found that mylicon worked sooooo amazing on my daughter! As soon as we give mylicon she relaxes and goes to sleep within a couple minutes.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
La Feria, TX
This product was a life saver! My son, luckily didn't have a lot of acid reflux as a baby, however, there was a brief period where he was having trouble burping and this stuff helped ease his pain. Be sure you read the label, once you open it's only good for 6 weeks.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
This is a 50/50 thing on babies and remedies to help their tummy troubles I find that sometimes this really helps or makes the situation worse idk but it's worth a try because we all know how we just want to make our babies feel better instead of in pain.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What is your favorite use for this product?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
What is this for?
Misty E.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product. I used it when I had my son now I use it for my daughter. Did anyone else use it and like it?
Yecenia C.
Yecenia C.
Los Angeles, CA
What is this product use for??
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Anthony, NM
I been using this product and would like to know how well its works for others? also how long have you been using it?