Mommy Makeup Stay Put Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Amber M.Mommy Makeup Stay Put Gel Eyeliner uploaded by kristy h.

BY MOMMY MAKEUP

This waterproof, smudge-proof and tear-proof gel eyeliner is extremely longwearing and really stays put! Lasts all day and into the late evening hours without running, smudging or flaking off. Perfect for the times you want a more lined and defined eye. And unlike some other brands, our Stay Put Gel Eyeliner does not dry out in the jar. For best results, dash on your lashline with the Taklon Pointed Definer Brush. Be certain to clean your brush with eye makeup remover after each use, and close the lid tightly. Available in 8 shades: Black Beauty – a rich. see more...

• I am looking for a eye liner that works for me! What does...1 Answers
  • I've always used pencil liner because liquid is my enemy!...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this brand and any other w...1 Answers
Mommy Makeup Stay Put Gel Eyeliner
  • "I am personally a very big fan of gel eyeliner, and this is a good one. Gel eyeliner is liquid eyeliner's more approachable cousin, and it's sort of the best of all worlds (unless you're looking for a smoky eye look): easy to apply, durable and resistant to fading, smearing, or flaking, with a very similar boldness and impact to liquid eyeliner, for a fraction of the headache. One great asset of this particular version, which they alluded to in the blurb, is that it stays moist and does not dry out in the jar, which is a genuine problem with some of the other gel eyeliner brands out there. (I have, unfortunately, opened up my jar from another brand, only to find a bunch of crusty, useless, dried-out gunk!) Additionally, I love the selection of colors that Mommy Makeup offers; it's really nice to see gel eyeliner offered in something other than varying shades of black and brown." in 9 reviews
  • "It is one of the best! It doesn't smudge after a really long time, like others. I wouldn't choose any other eye liner because this one works so well. " in 4 reviews
  • "I prefer gel eye liner because it doesn't smear like the pencil and it goes on smoothly. " in 1 review
  • "This product is awesome I love it durable and resistant to fading, resist all day long overly nice and great product" in 1 review
  • "Creates a great look, and doesn't smear easily like some of tv e othe gel liners out there! " in 1 review
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Jamie E.
I know the mommy part is for a laugh but they aren't kidding! This survived my pregnancy hormones. It can do anything! Easy to apply and smudge proof for all the random crying sessions in the car after I see a cute dog. Kept me looking at like an actual put together human!
Breeanna L.
Modesto, CA
For mommies is right! I have 3 kids and most makeup I wear comes straight off once my kids touch my face But this stuff is awesome I stays on all day and goes on so smooth. I will most definitely purchase this again :) #beautiful
Tiffany D.
Aurora, IL
I love mommy makeup gel eyeliner. They were right about the long lasting wear. I had to get a different applicator due to the one that came with it kept "shedding" and didn't help with easy application.
Nici S.
Renton, WA
The brand is great and it looks amazing on my eyes and its smudge proof! It isn't that expensive for a very well made eye liner I love it so much it's amazing !
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
My cousin is a makeup artist n she uses this when she does our makeup an I love it it lasts longer no clumps not to thick just perfect... Will recommend anytime
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Okay when this product says no smugh and so o . I'm so in. I mean I have children and all day everyday you are up and down. Perfect for mothers on the go
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
I really like gel eyeliner, i have 2 tubs of it myself. This brand is really good and it easy to apply. the only bad thing about it is it can be pricey.
Katie T.
Newport, NC
Another great gel eyeliner. Easy to apply and smooth lines. Creates a great look, and doesn't smear easily like some of TV e othe gel liners out there!
Taylor B.
Nancy, KY
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS. I'm a Mom and I don't get to put makeup on as much as I used to but I'm definitely a fan of gel eyeliner. Does it go on very smooth? How dark is it and is it worth what you pay for?
Alicia C.
I usually shop for make-up at Ulta or Sephora and have never seen this brand displayed. Has anyone bought this brand? If so, is it pigmented?
Jessica S.
Apopka, FL
Does this really stay on all day?? I need a great eyeliner to stay on and doesn't smudge!
megan r.
How hard is this to apply I have a hard time putting stuff on because of my kids but if I can do it fast then it says on and looks right
Stephanie C.
Nogales, AZ
It says its smudge proof and water proof but some gel liners come off with just little sweat , does it stay on oily skin?