Mommy Makeup Mommy's Little Helper Concealer uploaded by maria z.Mommy Makeup Mommy's Little Helper Concealer uploaded by Isabelle L.

BY MOMMY MAKEUP

This 3 -in-1 product is an eye shadow base, under eye concealer and face cover up all in one! * Long wearing * Glides on and blends beautifully * Never looks heavy or cakey * Pigments stay true on the skin * Covers discolorations on the eyelid * Conceals under eye circles * Hides blemishes and imperfections on the face * Oil-free * Talc-free * Paraben-free. Available in 5 shades: BRIGHT EYED (Light) - For porcelain to fair skin tones. SLEEPING BEAUTY (Light/Medium)- For fair to light skin tones. RESTED (Medium) - For light to medium skin tones. SLEPT WELL (Medium/Dark) - For tan to caramel skin tones. GOOD NIGHT (Dark) - For darker skin tones. For best results apply with Camouflage 6 Point Brush then blend with fingers or a makeup sponge. see more...

VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
ah ok va en el parpado inferior, nunca lo e utilizad pero me gustaria incluirlo en mi maquillaje diario  no estoy acostumbra a utilizar nada en el parpado inferior por siempre uso un maquillaje simple  al menos que valla a una reunion , a algo importante que me maquille de otra manera
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
I ordered this online and was not sure how this was going to work. I was super surprised and thrilled to find it defintiely did a fantastic job and I love using it under my eyes! I don't have much time in the morning to get ready and this helps me look fresh and ready to start the day (even if I'm not!)
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I usually prefer to buy my makeup in person , but I went out on a limb and ordered this online and I love it! It's definitely worth the price. Those dark circles will vanish. I would definitely recommend.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
The price for this is totally worth it! I used this when I had to go to school but looked like a zombie and it made me look really awake and looked really natural on my skin. I loved this! :)
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I feel like these are very very nice and cute they come in different shades not only that but it's nice that you can put this in your bag or in your diaper bag
Samantha L.
Manteca, CA
This pregnancy I have had a red rash on my face and this covers it up perfectly without making me feel like I am wearing a ton of makeup.
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
It definitely is mommys little helper. It covers those blotches youvstart to get as you get older and the dark circles
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
Concealer is pretty much a mothers best friend! This stuff is awesome. I can disguise my lack of sleep very well!
maria z.
san Francisco
Ladies I love this mommy makeup it covers all my imperfections in my Flawless and makes my skin look beautiful
Hanna L.
Logan, WV
This product is great for applying eye shadow it keeps the color on all day
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
What store can I find this brand at? Or is it online only?
Karen H.
I have very dark under eyes circles.. I need a coverage that really works won't crease or cake up. Is this a good one? Have tried many...thank you!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I never heard of this brand. Where can I find this at?
Jessica M.
Buckner, MO
Curious as to how many shades this comes in?
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
Where can I buy this? I see the websites, but they're not loading.