BY MOMMY MAKEUP

A pressed mineral foundation and powder with adjustable coverage, in one compact! This mineral based 4 –in- 1 product is your Pressed Powder, Foundation, SPF 15 and soft focus finish all in one compact! Pressed mineral foundation . No loose powder mess! Oil-free. Talc-free. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Ideal for sensitive skin. SPF 15. Beautiful titanium compact. Diffuses light with natural reflecting properties found in minerals to create a so. see more...

• Does this powder foundation have a natural finish?1 Answers
  • I have never tried this brand before would you recommend ...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work vs other leading mineral ...1 Answers
Belinda P.
Joliet, IL
The Mommy Makeup Mineral Dual Powder SPF15 was an okay product. My daughter purchased this powder and I borrowed it one day. I liked that it has natural ingredients and it wasn't irritating to my face. The biggest problem is the price in my humble opinion. I feel that it is pretty much on the expensive side. Overall, though, it's a decent product if you have the money to spend.
Brittaney G.
Madison, OH
Liked this product because it helped my complexion and didn't feel like a heavy amount of make up was on my face
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
I love that its a mineral based powder pressed. I need it for on the go and thats exactly ehat it is used for
Mia C.
Really like the powder it works better eith the skin and it makes skin look more natural than foundation
Linh H.
Toronto, ON
This product is pretty good, because my face gets pretty oily during the day so i just use this product and all the shine is gone and i makes my skin feeling nice and matte, so i recommend that if you want to get rid of the shine from your face, you should use this.
I have never tried this brand before would you recommend it?
Ashley L.
How well does this product work vs other leading mineral concealers?
Gina C.
Rochester, NH
Does this powder foundation have a natural finish?