BY MOMMY MAKEUP

3-in-1 product! Use this tinted gel to color your brows, hold your brows in place and to touch up the roots of your hair between colorings. This tinted eyebrow gel is not heavy or waxy. Simple way to groom, shape and add just a hint of color to your brows in seconds! For best results, lightly brush the wand through your brows, following the hairs natural direction. In hairline simply comb over gray hairs. Available in 4 shades: Blonde – for blondes. Fawn – for light and medium brunettes. Auburn – for redheads. see more...

• Whats your FAV eyebrow products?🖤 Mommy Makeup Brow Tint ...1 Answers
  • What store can I find this brand in? Or is it online only?1 Answers
  • I just started getting grey hairs in my eyebrows, does th...1 Answers
Brandy D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Mommy Make-up Brow Tint is a 3-in-1 product!!! ! I Use this tinted gel to color my brows, hold my brows in place and to touch up the roots of my hair between colorings. NICE product.
Morgan
Kings Mountain, NC
This is perfect if you are looking for something to fill in and I
Enhance your brows! Looks flawless and natural!
Tamia J.
Woodbridge, VA
I like this mascara because it doesn't leave clumps on you eyelashes. It enhances the color of your eyelashes.
Maria M.
Atlantic City, NJ
This mascara doesn't smudge. It'll stay on all day. It's worth the price. I'm satisfied every time I use it.
Sarah G.
Lake worth , FL
Unbelivelble its the most amazing mascara i have ever tried it makes my eyelashes almost look false
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
Oh yes i really Love it it stays in very Good & Makes My EYELASHES LOOK longer then they are
Sonia C.
Adairsville, GA
This eyeliner is so pigmented it goes on real smoothly. The black is a true black
Taylor O.
Springfield, Illinois
I have never tried a brow tint but I would hope to try one in the future!!!!
makeuponfleek ;.
Brisbane
My friend has this product, her eyebrows are very light and she says this is way better for her to use this product than fill her brows in everyday.
Tia S.
Sharon, ON
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What store can I find this brand in? Or is it online only?
Lydia M.
Long Beach, CA
I just started getting grey hairs in my eyebrows, does this really work? I don't want to keep pulling the greys out.

Amazon