BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMommy Knows Best

by Mommy Knows Best

Mommy Knows Best combines the most advanced anti-scar and stretch mark properties with intense hydration, smoothing for an amazing reduction in age spots, freckles and skin discoloration. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE: Is used to promote overall skin health, elasticity and suppleness. PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7: A protein-like molecule used for skin repair. Used in the proper concentrations, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 is clinically proven to thicken and strengthen the skin, and to reduce stretch marks, scars, fine lines and wrinkles. EMBLICA PHYLLANTHUS EXTRACT: An excellent natural skin lightener. Lightens and brightens the skin without the harmful or permanently damaging effect of hydroquinone. Helps remove the pinkish/purplish hue from stretch marks and scars within days. HYDROCOTYL EXTRACT: Helps repair scars and stretch marks with its antibacterial, anti-psoriatic, and wound-healing properties. BEARBERRY EXTRACT: A natural skin lightener used to help fight the discoloration of stretch marks, along with age spots and freckles. TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE: A special Vitamin-C Ester proven to penetrate the skin and deliver 50-times the active Vitamin-C as Ascorbic Acid. Protects the skin against cell damage, has excellent moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties. Clinically proven to stabilize free radicals and help the body synthesize collagen and elastin. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin-E): The strongest antioxidant of all the vitamins. Has excellent moisturization, healing and skin conditioning properties. Also has been shown to help prevent the formation of scars. ALOE VERA GEL: An excellent moisturizer, that is very effective in repairing damaged skin. COCOA BUTTER, SHEA BUTTER and MANGO BUTTER: Natural thickeners in the product, these butters also provide moisturizing, skin conditioning and skin softening.

Anyone see improvement with stretch marks?
Start your review of Mommy Knows Best Stretch Mark Removal Vanishing Cream - Remove Stretch Marks From Pregnancy - Clinically Proven Prevention Lotion Therapy!
Alexys A.
Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great cream! Used this throughout my pregnancy and did not receive a single stretch mark. Leaves your skin nice and moisturized! Definitely recommend!
Somia P.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this product for little over a week now and have already seen a difference! I have been trying to find a product that helps, in just a week my stretch marks on my thighs have vanished, I am NOT pregnant but I work out a lot so that's why I got the stretch marks and now I feel more confident when I wear a swimsuit. I love this product but the smell is not that great!
Leah G.
Garland, TX
I just started using this but I love the way it feels on my skin! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and am hoping this will help me stay ahead of the stretch marks! Goes on so smooth and smells nice
Tonya R.
Staunton
It kept my skin hydrated, but I never really saw any improvement in the color of my stretch marks. I kept going back to palmers cocoa butter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...