Personal CareMedical TestsPregnancy Testsmommed

by mommed

The Complete Pregnancy Kit Every Woman Needs

Item Weight: 7.8 ounces

Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.8 x 2.4 inches

THE COMPLETE AT-HOME KIT - This at-home pregnancy kit provides you with everything you need to accurately track your ovulation and test for pregnancy. It includes 50 ovulation (LH) test strips, 20 home pregnancy (HCG) tests, 70 collection cups, time tracking chart and instruction manual.; FOR BEST RESULTS - Collect your sample by cups for the ovulation test strips at the same time each day by placing your strip into the urine and removing after 5 seconds. Allow the strip to lie flat and then read results in 10-15 minutes. 2 lines is positive and 1 line is negative.; ACCURATE TRACKING AND TESTING - With Time tracking chart ,You could put your strips on chart for accurate checking ,Easy to follow and understand what is going on . The ovulation and pregnancy tests are precise and accurate, giving you the confidence you need to plan accordingly with the results you want.; QUALITY PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST - We use wider 3mm strips because they have an impressive 99% accuracy rate. The small pouch is easy to carry and keep. The at-home solution for fertility and pregnancy!; PLAN FOR PREGNANCY AND WHOLE LIFE SUPPORT - Using the ovulation predictor kit and pregnancy test strips, you can accurately predict the ideal time to conceive. Then use our early pregnancy tests to check the result quickly! If you have any question ,please email at [email protected]

Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mommed Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit, 50 LH Ovulation Predictors and 20 Hcg Home Pregnancy Tests with Free 70 Collection Cups, Accurately Track Ovulation and Detect Early Pregnancy!
Gabriela D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I did not like these ovulation tests because they are very thin strips and it is very difficult to read them. packaging is uncomfortable to wear
Alicia P.
Malden, MA
Mommed Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit, 50 LH Ovulation Predictors and 20 Hcg Home Pregnancy Tests with Free 70 Collection Cups, Accurately Track Ovulation and Detect Early Pregnancy uploaded by Alicia P.
This product is practical, I like the comfort to perform the test, I have been using it for a few days, I want to know my fertile days I hope it works for me! [product:mommed-ovulation-test-strips-and-pregnancy-test-kit-50-lh-ovulation-predictors-and-20-hcg-home-pregnancy-tests-with-free-70-collection-cups-accurately-track-ovulation-and-detect-early-pregnancy] mommed
Kirstyn  W.
Norton, VA
Mommed Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit, 50 LH Ovulation Predictors and 20 Hcg Home Pregnancy Tests with Free 70 Collection Cups, Accurately Track Ovulation and Detect Early Pregnancy uploaded by Kirstyn  W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are pretty good. Great for price and super thoughtful company my only complaint is the lines are always choppy or splotches like it's never an even line which can play eye tricks especially with the pregnancy tests. I posted the mommed compared to David tests. Mommed is definitely my favorite of the 2 but the lines aren't as solid as they are with david.
Janel S.
Broomfield, CO
Let's be honest - they didn't even show an LH rise... Scared to use the tests. For their price, they're very much you get what you pay for. They are however easy to use dip strips. Sadly this did not meet my expectations but I'm not supersurprised...
Kirstan C.
Mommed Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit, 50 LH Ovulation Predictors and 20 Hcg Home Pregnancy Tests with Free 70 Collection Cups, Accurately Track Ovulation and Detect Early Pregnancy uploaded by Kirstan C.
Mommed has helped me tremendously with tracking my cycles on our TTC journey! I recommend. I have PCOS and never could find the perfect test for me!

Looking for your answer?