Mombo By Comfort & Harmony Comfort & mombo Deluxe Slipcover in Blush 'n Bloom by Harmony

BY MOMBO BY COMFORT & HARMONY

Find breast feeding accessories at Target.com! This blush 'n' bloom deluxe nursing pillow slipcover from mombo is solid pink on one side and a cute floral print on the other side. The zip-closure, removable slipcover is made of machine-washable brushed polyester. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nohemy H.
Nohemy H.
This really helps my son rest when we're on our way to his godparents. They live far and it helps keep his head straight so his head wont hurt against his car seat.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
I loved my mombo while I was nursing! It has a calming vibration you can turn on and off easily that my daughter loved when she was a newborn
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Mega Parent Expert
Great, even if you're bottle feeding. Helps support you and baby, really lessened lower back pain on long feedings.
Chassity D.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
I've heard some women swear by Boppy the all 3 of my breastfed kids and never used to Boppy
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
St. John's
We do a lot of driving out of town on the weekends. This keeps my baby's neck aligned and comfortable, especially over the many bumpy roads we have to travel over.