Mom Dad and Baby The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MOM DAD AND BABY #1 in Strollers

Do you struggle to find a space to carry all of your bags when shopping or out for a stroll with the baby?  The Mommy Hook fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle, and is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum.  Its foam grip keeps it from slipping or sliding.  Just snap it on and you re ready to roll!  The Mommy Hook is even handy for taking bags from your car to your home. ; see more...

• How much weight would this hold? Would it knock the stroller over? 1 Answers
  • How many would I need for my diaper bag, 2?4 Answers
  • The weight of the bags hanging from the hook won't cause the stro...2 Answers
Mom Dad and Baby The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger
  • "I saw this on a mom and her stroller she had her diaper bag hanging off it and it looked sturdy she loved it, this is great because some bags are nor built with hangers" in 32 reviews
  • "I walk everywhere and always bring a reuseable shopping bag with me that I can easily clip on here when I need to pick some things up." in 16 reviews
  • "Makes shopping with the stroller so much easier than having to try and fit and shove all your bags in the under part of the stroller." in 11 reviews
  • "It makes shopping at the mall so much easier since u can just clip the bags into the mommy clip and not have to worry about stuffing them somewhere else or trying to hold them while pushing the stroller" in 5 reviews
  • "I got my mommy hook at my baby shower and I love it!I use it all the time when I go shopping or grocery shopping." in 5 reviews
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this! It has helped me out so much when I am shopping. It can hold a lot, but you have to be careful because it can make your carriage tip over. Since I have used it a lot, the padding is starting to rip and the metal is all scratched up. But I still use it from time to time whenever I have a big shopping trip with my daughter.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a life saver when my daughter was in a stroller and we would go to the mall. It was nice to have a place to hang bags and the diaper bag. Our stroller did not have a large compartment underneath so it would have been impossible to store necessities without the extra option of hanging bags.
Britain B.
Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have! I use this on my stroller to carry everything. Without it the baby is getting bombarded with clothes or getting taken out if the stroller and being carried so the stroller can be used as a cart hahaha. It keeps everything up off the ground. I don't usually like to shove bags underneath the stroller because then you can't get to anything you need quickly. This is a life saver. Just be careful because sometimes if you hang everything in the hook and then take the baby out of the stroller it can flip backwards because of the weight.
Andrea R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently bought this. And I'm so excited to use it!! I'm starting to walk around my neighborhood and don't really want to walk around with the diaper bag so it's perfect for my diaper clutch bag. It's also a reasonable price.
Danielle M.
Greenfield , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Total must have for any parent that does any type of shopping. It’s so nice not stuffing bags underneath strollers or heck, some strollers don’t have bottom compartments so this is perfect! Definitely recommend this!
Katie J.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Received this as a gift for my baby shower. I would say it is a helpful product, however I didn't use it as much as I would have thought. It is good for holding your purse while your shopping with baby, but I tended to put my purse in the bottom part of my stroller instead. I think the main reason was that my purse is pretty bulky and it seemed to bump into my legs when I used this product.
Casandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would never take my stroller out without this hook. For me it has no cons! It always comes in handy. I've actually made my 6 year old hold onto it when we go through large crowds #parenthack
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worked great but you gave to keep in mind not to place things that are too heavy which will cause the stroller to tip back. Ours broke after tipping back and hitting the ground.
Kayla P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The mommy hook is so handy!!! All mommy’s need this on their stroller!! I️ use it the most when we go shopping in the mall or outlets because I️ don’t have to stuff my bags under the stroller, they can just hang on the side and I’m not worried about losing any of them!
Tatiana K.
Drums, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this from Babies R Us the other day. I never had been more happy about a purchase! This is literally the Mommy Hook! Must need on any stroller! It's great for holding shopping bags on the stroller! I actually have two on the stroller! It's also great for holding ur purse!
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
Does the weight of bags hooked to this tip the stroller at all?
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
I really want one of these, but I'm wondering how ssturdy it us and how much it can hold?
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How many bags can this hold
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
Any one else break it? Lucky I'm handy And fixed it
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
Does it come in colors besides pink and black?