Mom Dad and Baby The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MOM DAD AND BABY #1 in Strollers

Do you struggle to find a space to carry all of your bags when shopping or out for a stroll with the baby?  The Mommy Hook fits virtually any stroller or shopping cart handle, and is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum.  Its foam grip keeps it from slipping or sliding.  Just snap it on and you re ready to roll!  The Mommy Hook is even handy for taking bags from your car to your home. ; see more...

• How much weight would this hold? Would it knock the stroller over? 1 Answers
  • How many would I need for my diaper bag, 2?3 Answers
  • The weight of the bags hanging from the hook won't cause the stro...2 Answers
Mom Dad and Baby The Mommy Hook Stroller Hanger
  • "I saw this on a mom and her stroller she had her diaper bag hanging off it and it looked sturdy she loved it, this is great because some bags are nor built with hangers" in 32 reviews
  • "I walk everywhere and always bring a reuseable shopping bag with me that I can easily clip on here when I need to pick some things up." in 16 reviews
  • "Makes shopping with the stroller so much easier than having to try and fit and shove all your bags in the under part of the stroller." in 11 reviews
  • "I have one of these but have yet to use it, I always seem to forget about it even though I think they are a life saver and a brilliant idea!!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got my mommy hook at my baby shower and I love it!I use it all the time when I go shopping or grocery shopping." in 5 reviews
Britain B.
Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have! I use this on my stroller to carry everything. Without it the baby is getting bombarded with clothes or getting taken out if the stroller and being carried so the stroller can be used as a cart hahaha. It keeps everything up off the ground. I don't usually like to shove bags underneath the stroller because then you can't get to anything you need quickly. This is a life saver. Just be careful because sometimes if you hang everything in the hook and then take the baby out of the stroller it can flip backwards because of the weight.
Sarah C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love The Mommy Hook! It is a necessity for any parent with a stroller! It is such a huge help when you have extra bags and you've ran out of storage in the stroller, this is super strong and holds a lot! I bough it from Babies R Us, the price is really decent and worth it!
Kayla P.
Mega Parent Expert
The mommy hook is so handy!!! All mommy’s need this on their stroller!! I️ use it the most when we go shopping in the mall or outlets because I️ don’t have to stuff my bags under the stroller, they can just hang on the side and I’m not worried about losing any of them!
Grace C.
St Anthony, MN
I'm really glad I purchased this. It is SUPER handy to use on the stroller. It can hold your purse or diaper bag, shopping bags, etc. Never had an issue with it at all. Just be careful not to put anything too heavy on it so that it doesn't tip the stroller. :-)
Rosanna W.
Davenport
Mega Parent Expert
5 yrs later and I still love the mommy hook because it is amazing and works wonders for the stroller. I love how it holds a lot of weight and makes it easier for me. I got this at babys r us I believe many years ago and I always reccomend it to parents.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have for parents everywhere! You can hold your shopping bags, the diaper bag, the grocery bag. You can hold anything! It is every inexpensive and can be purchased at local grocery and baby stores. I would recommend every parent out there!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
😍😍 love this thing! i use it everywhere i go. i have a 2 yo and 7 month old twins. i use it to carry my smaller twin on a cart or our double stroller. i'm comfortable enough for it to hold him with me close by.
Erin B.
Orlando, FL
This thing is an honest life saver. While I don’t hang my diaper bag on it (for fear of it tipping my stroller over) I do hang lightweight shopping bags, milk coolers and other items. This product is awesome
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Morgan L.
One of my favorite purchases to date! Makes shopping with a baby so convenient. It’s strong enough to hold a diaper bag and all of our shopping bags without taking up room in the stroller!
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
Does the weight of bags hooked to this tip the stroller at all?
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
I really want one of these, but I'm wondering how ssturdy it us and how much it can hold?
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
How many bags can this hold
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
Any one else break it? Lucky I'm handy And fixed it
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
Does it come in colors besides pink and black?