Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz

by Molton Brown

London Via Madagascar An instantly absorbed daily treat for delectably soft and luxuriously moisturised hands. The way they blend it White truffle extract for exquisitely soft hands. Madagascan ylang-ylang perfume oil. Yuan zhi extract to help rebalance. Rich. Peaceful. Harmonious. Ylang-Ylang Hand Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz!
YURI B.
Kirkland, WA
Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by YURI B.
Powdery scent, not too strong but gentle. Love that part. Not really super-rich type hand cream. Maybe it would be nice on summer but as I said, this one’s scent kinda belongs to winter, so hmmmmm.. I would give 4stars
Gertrude N.
Saint Louis, MO
This fragrance is awesome. Scent is subtle but it stays until you wash your hands or take a shower. It is a light lotion and not recommended for tropical weather. It will feel sticky not greasy. I have used this for my dry ends when I forgot my hair serum - it didn't feel heavy or weighed down.
Deshani G.
Atlanta , GA
Great product with a rich and creamy consistency that melts in your hands without being super sticky or gross. Love the scent. Beautiful packaging and easy to carry in a small bag.
Esmeralda A.
I am obsessed with this hand cream. I am in love! It has a yummy perfume andvit felts not greasy. Absolutely is always in my purse.
lar I.
london
Delicate and soft, smoothing skin on hands and i like to use it on my feet too. Relaxing smell
Laura M.
I didn’t like this product it didn’t help my hands. It didn’t absorb quickly I wouldn’t purchase this product
Abby M.
This hand cream is amazing! It is completely non greasy and absorbs very quickly even if you put on a large amount. They have a selection of scents so you'll definitely be able to find one, I think it is definitely worth the price and I will repurchase this when I run out.

Looking for your answer?