Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Body Wash, 10 oz uploaded by Jen L.

BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Madagascar Secrets from rainforest. Sun-warmed woods. Dozing heads beneath the canopy. The way we blend it: A body wash with calming Madagascan ylang-ylang, yuan zhi and warm cedarwood oil. Why you'll love it: In need of some me-time? Then try our relaxing shower gel, blending plant extracts traditionally believed to help bring harmony to tired minds. Ideal for a soothing soak in the bath. Rich. Peaceful. Harmonious. Fragrance family: Floriental A top note of Ylang Ylang. A heart of cardamom. A base note of musk. Yl see more...

sisley r.
I got a set during one of the sales and oh man, I love MB body washes. Their smell is divine and it lingers in the shower for a few mins after you are done. But is it worth the price tag? Absolutely not. If you want to indulge now and then, then it might be ok..
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite body wash ever. It can be a little pricey and has to be purchased at retap department stores but is worth the price tag and adds luxury to shower and bath time. I recommend this to many friends and they love it to. Ylang ylang is an uplifting yet calming fragrance. Follow up with the MB ylang ylang moisturizer and you will feel like a prince/princess
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
awesome body wash did a good job at its job! It felt good didnt dry out my skin and smelled wonderfully. Id highly recommend it to others for sure and am sure i will be buying it again myself. Its a good value but a tad bit pricey...Id say for sure to get it and try it out for sure you wont regret it.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash lathers up very well and is smooth. It always has a great scent, it's never too strong. The price is more than I have usually paid for Body wash but it's always good to pamper and invest in yourself! Highly recommended ladies! Take it from a college student it's worth missing takeout.
Ellie H.
Wahiawa, HI
I received a sample of this, and oh my goodness, I felt #blessed. This smells so yummy and it lathers really well! I absolutely recommend this to anyone! Also, as if I couldn't love their products anymore, they are a cruelty-free brand!!! YAY ANIMALS!
Sharon J.
Easton, PA
Ylang!  Molton Brown Gingerlily has been my favorite for years but Ylang Ylang might be the next competition.  It smells floral without being overly sweet and just a tiny scent remains after bathing.  I definitely recommend it for those who enjoy Gingerlily.  The main thing about Molton Brown that makes it worth the splurge is that it Really Truly won't dry your skin.
Natasha B.
This body wash is so refreshing! It smells so good I can't get enough of it! I wish they made a candle with this scent lol that's how good it smells. I really love this wash because it makes my skin feel so soft! It's a bit pricey but worth it
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA
I love this product! Definitely does its job and keeps me satisfied. Will use again and again! Packaging is so pretty! It's gentle and smells good and is at a good valued price! I will definitely buy again.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
I love Molton Brown products in general and I give presents to my people with Molton Brown body care products very often because I know that they will love it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave any drying feeling after using it.
Betty B.
durham
This product smells absolutely amazing. I absolutely adore the scent of ylang ylang. I heard about this product from Zoella's favorites video so I decided to purchase it because I trust her recommendations. I'm glad I did because it made my skin so soft.