BY MOLTON BROWN

London via China White mulberry root with green tea and mimosa. A truly sophisticated hand wash that gently cleanses the hands with a delicate citrus-floral scent. Fresh. Crisp. Composed. The way we blend it: White mulberry root extract. Green tea. Mimosa. Rich elemi oil. Fragrance Family: Citrus. White mulberry hand wash. see more...

Brandy G.
I LOVE Molton Brown products. They are so luxurious and smell amazing. I love how the scents are all very unisex but that they smell less sweet and more cologney in my opinion while still being super fresh and not too strong. This scent is amazing. Its light and fresh and smells super amazing!
Whitney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boss put me on to this stuff, and after a few times using it, I am hooked. This is my favorite smell of Molton Brown. Luxurious, moisturizing, smells great, and leaves you feeling clean. Quality product from a quality company.
Eva F.
London
This is my favorite smell of Molton Brown. Luxurious, moisturizing, smells great, and leaves you feeling clean. Quality product from a quality company. could be a tad cheaper?
Betty L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Enjoy this scent and it got my friend hooked on Molton Brown products when I gifted a gift set to her.
Jade C.
surrey, Surrey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Formerly known as Mulberry & Thyme.

This handwash smells like a salad. It's very 'green' and peppery and smells like herbs. Great for kitchen use but i don't enjoy to smell like that all the time.

Top notes: basil, bergamot and elemi.
Heart notes: clary sage, green tea and rosemary.
Base notes: thyme, mate and musk.