BY MOLTON BROWN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

London via Barbados Coconut fruit with honey and tonka beans. This subtly scented, moisturising body lotion envelopes your skin in natural plant oils and a delicate, floral aroma. Smooth. Flawless. Comforting. The way we blend it: Coconut fruit extract. Honey. Jasmine. Tonka beans. Fragrance Family: Floriental. Ultrasmooth coco de mer body lotion. see more...

Review (1)
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Let me start by saying I don't love the fragrance, but I do love how my skin feels after using it. Because of this I use it at night so that the fragrance will dissipate before I head out in the morning, also giving my skin plenty of time to absorb it. I highly recommend if you can find it on sale, but I don't believe this one is worth full price personally.