BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Laos - a lush and tropical scented body wash, from Molton brown. Blended with purifying templetree flower extract, and ocean algae extract for deep-sea moisturising. Finished with the exotic aromas of jasmine and patchouli. 300ml Formerly know as Molton Brown Blissful Templetree Moisture Bath and Shower. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a luxurious body wash that suds up with just a small amount, and while I love the packaging and the way it looks in my shower, I find the scent to be too perfumed and too strong. I realize that this is a high-end product and therefore comes with a high price, but I personally don't think it's worth the price tag.
Stefano F.
Molton Brown always keeping my skin fresh and clean! I discovered this product a few months ago and I haven't stopped using it or recommending it to my friends! However, it would be good if they released a bigger version of the body wash!
Mariah E.
This does not smell the best but it is okay. It foams up a little but not a lot like you would be looking for in a body wash. I will use up what I have but probably not purchase again.
Emilia C.
Is a refreshing
bath ideal for those days where you arrive exhausted to your house, your
exquisite smell of mind will relax you and you will be obtaining
multiple benefits
This is ideal if you want to activate in the mornings and you get up super early as it will give you an energy
Adamaris G.
Tyler, TX
I totally love this product. After a long day at work or a good exercise, I look forward to time in the shower. It makes my skin feel silky/smooth. It's fresh and it smells awesome. It's definitely worth every penny. I 100% recommend this
Wendy C.
I love this product. After a long day at work or a good exercise I look forward to me time in the shower. It makes my skin feel so good. It's fresh and it smells awesome. It's definitely worth every penny.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love this body wash it lets me feel soft and smooth and clean. The temple tree body wash washes away without any remaining residue
Melanie S.
Spicewood, TX
Great smell and super hydrating body washes. I received a sampler of Molton Brown body washes as a gift and have enjoy each scent.
Amanda Z.
Any Molton Brown products are absolutely the best. They're all luxurious and the scents are so dreamy. You won't be disappointed.
Mary B.
Cincinnati, OH
Leave skin feeling very fresh and clean. I totally enjoy this scent. It is a little pricey but I like that it rinses off easily.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How's the smell
natalia M.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What the medium price of this product?