BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Brazil An exotic bird call. A hidden waterfall. Trees soaring into the sky. The way we blend it: A body wash with Brazilian suma ginseng, geranium oil and cinnamon. Why you'll love it: Let secrets from the jungle invigorate and refresh your ski Lively. Peppy. Vibrant. Fragrance family: Woody A top note of Lemon. A heart of Cinnamon. A base note of Patchouli. Suma Ginseng Body Wash see more...

Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This can’t be beat. The sent, the moister, all of it. It is worth every penny for a little bit of luxury in your every day routine. I feel like a boss betch when I use this, and I deserve that. I would highly recommend.
Jazzy W.
This stuff smells amazing; firs for me  it didnt give me the extra clean feel that like love like some of the competitors but still the brand is awesome and this scent is my favorite and I strongly, no highly recommend you start with this simple scent, if you just starting to they Morton Brown products, after you test this number one customer favorite, then you can  splurge on the other scents.
Rafaela L.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
my best buy without a doubt, I'm a mess with my skin care but after this profuct came to my live im really happy, caouse to use my foundation to my makeup evertjing is easy to fix, cause he dry pores in my skin so its better to the make up works!! I can have my my skin perfect without having to spend hours trying not to make mistakes. I'm in love!!!
Anelis S.
Molton Brown Suma Ginseng Body Wash is one of the best smelling and long-lasting scents that I have experienced. It leaves my skin soft. I purchased it online at either Neiman Marcus or Saks. It is a good value, a bit pricey, I would nonetheless buy it again.
Cheyenne M.
This  product is so good I've been using it for a few months and every since then or use it every time I shower it's so good I really recommend it it leaves your body nice and soft and smelling really good. It's not that expensive
Rashee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is divine with a lovely warming, spicy vibe but nice and fresh too. I would say that it's quite an unisex fragrance. My only complaint is that the scent doesn't linger on my skin for as long as I would like it to, but other than that I love it. I also have the body lotion which is equally good.
kuku k.

This is the best smelling body wash I have ever used. Perfectly sweet/spicy that pairs well with my nag champa perfume oil. It is pretty pricey for what it is, but hey, we gotta enjoy the little luxuries yeah? A little bit goes a long way and it lathers up well. Highly recommended
Tammy P.
Plano, TX
This body wash leaves a fabulous cleanness as well as an everlasting scent that I get complemented on fir hours after showering all Molton Brown products ate a favorite of mine! The accompanying lotions are just an added Bliss
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Lathers up really well and smells amazing, but way too expensive! If you don't mind spending a lot of money then go for it, otherwise just go to Target.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This stuff is amazing! It smells so incredible. It seemed to leave a residue on my skin but it wasn't bad. I ordered this online. It is a gently product.