Molton Brown Stocking Filler Gift Set

by Molton Brown

This 10-piece collection is filled with our signature fragrances to enchant the senses. Perfectly sized as stocking treats to pamper them for soirée season.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Molton Brown Stocking Filler Gift Set!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Molton Brown Stocking Filler Gift Set uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Seems to have used them all. Some even washed their hands during a lockdown, when I could no longer look in the direction of boring antibacterial agents. But until now, by some miracle, I find in the corners one or the other bottle. The aromas are nice. Not high perfumery, but I liked everything. Including cypress, which at first seemed a little harsh. Favorites are black pepper, bergamot and Rosa Absolute.
Heather H.
Hawesville
This product is great and contains such great packaging! I would recommend this to everyone I know! Please go buy this right now!
AnaLiza G.
Tucson, AZ
Molton Brown is my absolute favorite body wash. I currently have about 12 full sized body washes in my cabinet along with 4 huge 1 liter Aveda body washes. I feel like I've tried most stuff on the market.  Molton Brown is the best.  The shower gel feels different from other shower gels.  It's thicker and richer. It's nicely fragranced with what seem to be good quality fragrances. They don't smell overly sweet. They are fantastic. This set is great because you get to try them all and pick your favorite.
Rebecca C.
Mobile, AL
Molton Brown Stocking Filler Gift Set is awesome because it has so much deliciously wonderful smelling variety. It includes Set includes: - Coco & Sandalwood - Orange & Bergamot - Bushukan - Gingerlily - Pink Pepperpod - Rosa Absolute - Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel - Eucalyptus - Black Peppercorn - Tobacco Absolute
Kelly L.
These smell amazing, I love them. Save them for special occasions. My favorite is Samphire!
Lexi H.
Lyle
This is very nice I like it and works really I love this product it works great I love it
member-8eb772
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for travel, I pack one everywhere I go. Feels clean and like a luxury bath experience.
Nicole  G.
Bristol, VA
I haven’t used this particular item but I would love to try it out all my friends have only good things to say about it!
Sunii P.
Jersey City, NJ
Smells luxurious. I typically go for Bath and Body Works when it comes to body care, as I prefer to spend my big bucks on perfume, makeup, and skincare, however, I was so surprised when my friend gifted this to me. It was lovely!

Looking for your answer?