BY MOLTON BROWN

London via France An escape into the wilderness. Glittering bark. Joie de vivre, found. The way we blend it: A body wash with French silver birch bark, zesty bergamot and cedarwood. Why you'll love it: Like an invigorating walk in the woods, this hearty, charismatic body wash gives your mind and body a lively start to the morning with its deeply aromatic lather. Confident. Dynamic. Hearty. Fragrance family: Woody A top note of Nutmeg and; Cardamom. A heart of Jasmine. A base note of Cedarwood. Silverbirch Body Wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Norbeliss M.
This is the best smelling body wash I have ever used. Perfectly sweet/spicy that pairs well with my nag champa perfume oil. It is pretty pricey for what it is, but hey, we gotta enjoy the little luxuries yeah? A little bit goes a long way and it lathers up well. Highly recommended
Kshitija K.
Gurgaon
Enriched with vitamins and sea minerals, this product gives you a refreshed skin. My skin looked healthy and it has an awesome fragrance.
Good product for our skin 😗 i will try Again and compare it will others 2 see if its the Best on the market
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
This brand has the best smelling body washes & hand soaps as well! The best
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This works well but I do find it a little pricey and it does not seem to last too long. The scent is great and unique.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
i can across MB at a luxe hotel in upper Manhattan last year I loved the scent and the way my body felt less dry after using. I've been a regular customer of MB. It's a tad pricey, but well worth the price tag. I do recommend this product.
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
I have been using this for quite some time and I love it!!! I usually buy it at CO Bigelow and stock up. The product leaves my skin soft and it is gentle and a big bottle which smells great.
Walter M.
This is an interesting shower gel in a bold scent. Although it says "pink pepperpod," it smells a lot like cedar to me (I see that it has patchouli in it, as well). It's the sort of scent that would probably work for a man as well as a woman, as there's nothing overly feminine about it. I happen to like the scent. At any rate, you pretty much only notice the smell while you're in the shower; it doesn't stay with you.
Daira A.
Es lo maximo
Me deja super lisa
Pero no siempre tengo tiempo para aplicarmela pero
Cuando la aplico no quisiera quitarmela
Nunca
lama a.
Riyadh
This product is amazing. The smell of it is very refreshing and it gets the job done. I'm not a huge fan of body wash but I got this as a gift and have been obsessed since