BY MOLTON BROWN

London via France An escape into the wilderness. Glittering bark. Joie de vivre, found. The way we blend it: A body wash with French silver birch bark, zesty bergamot and cedarwood. Why you'll love it: Like an invigorating walk in the woods, this hearty, charismatic body wash gives your mind and body a lively start to the morning with its deeply aromatic lather. Confident. Dynamic. Hearty. Fragrance family: Woody A top note of Nutmeg and; Cardamom. A heart of Jasmine. A base note of Cedarwood. Silverbirch Body Wash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madison R.
Leaves me feeling calm and beautifully cleansed. Is pricy though, u could just go to bath and body works.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This works well but I do find it a little pricey and it does not seem to last too long. The scent is great and unique.
thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Kirsten K.
Laguna Beach
I’m A big fan of all the Molton Brown scents—I don’t think there’s a bad one out there—and this is no exception. Silver birch is a pick me up scent. It’s invigorating. It does smell natural; almost like a eucalyptus. I like that it’s unisex so I can share with the husband. Great lather; good cleaning. What more can I say?  Great product and I would buy again.
Jade C.
surrey, Surrey
Formerly known as Silver Birch. It reminds of walking through the woodland the day after rain. It's very woody but fresh.

Top notes: cardamom, bergamot and ginger.
Heart notes: jasmine, violet and cumin.
Base notes: vetiver, cedarwood and incense.
Alex G.
Just body wash is been the best experience all the body wash is that of you so far. I'd recommend it to all my friends and family.
Jeff W.
Berlin, CT
Really great body wash. Smells great. Helps me to feel fresh and clean and feeling good. It is a bit pricey but it is a great product that I highly recommend to my friends and family! Great product and an extremely reliable and impressive brand!
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
I have been using this for quite some time and I love it!!! I usually buy it at CO Bigelow and stock up. The product leaves my skin soft and it is gentle and a big bottle which smells great.
Good product for our skin 😗 i will try Again and compare it will others 2 see if its the Best on the market
Kshitija K.
Gurgaon
Enriched with vitamins and sea minerals, this product gives you a refreshed skin. My skin looked healthy and it has an awesome fragrance.