BY MOLTON BROWN

London via France An escape into the wilderness. Glittering bark. Joie de vivre, found. The way we blend it: A body wash with French silver birch bark, zesty bergamot and cedarwood. Why you'll love it: Like an invigorating walk in the woods, this hearty, charismatic body wash gives your mind and body a lively start to the morning with its deeply aromatic lather. Confident. Dynamic. Hearty. Fragrance family: Woody A top note of Nutmeg and; Cardamom. A heart of Jasmine. A base note of Cedarwood. Silverbirch Body Wash see more...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
i can across MB at a luxe hotel in upper Manhattan last year I loved the scent and the way my body felt less dry after using. I've been a regular customer of MB. It's a tad pricey, but well worth the price tag. I do recommend this product.
Delighted with the fast delivery and the price of my favourite Molton Brown minis. I bought one for my friend who has an upcoming birthday and one for me as I wanted a treat. Great value
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It's a great body wash. It's so gentle on the skin. it lasts for a long time for sure as long as your using it. Not to pricey but it's worth the money. I highly recommend it
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
This works well but I do find it a little pricey and it does not seem to last too long. The scent is great and unique.
Krissi B.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
This product smells great while also leaving your body feeling nice and clean. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice smelling body wash. It lathers great and the smell lasts for hours after you rinse. Highly reccomend .
Dana A.
Dana A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm addicted to the unisex scent of this. The lather of Molton brown is like none other. It is also perfect for making an amazing bubble bath. A little pricey but lasts a long time since you don't need much.
Heba J.
Heba J.
This smells absolutely dreamy. It makes you feel like you're in a spa and you come out of the shower feeling moisturized and soft to the touch! I love it.
Dians S.
Dians S.
Great product, its good to use. Its amazing, its easy to use. You will not regret it. Its from influenster, you will not regret it at all.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Just body wash is been the best experience all the body wash is that of you so far. I'd recommend it to all my friends and family.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Arlington, VA
Is the best fragancia that you can find in the store. You can to be sure that you buy an excellent product a good price