BY MOLTON BROWN

London via France An escape into the wilderness. Glittering bark. Joie de vivre, found. The way we blend it: A body wash with French silver birch bark, zesty bergamot and cedarwood. Why you'll love it: Like an invigorating walk in the woods, this hearty, charismatic body wash gives your mind and body a lively start to the morning with its deeply aromatic lather. Confident. Dynamic. Hearty. Fragrance family: Woody A top note of Nutmeg and; Cardamom. A heart of Jasmine. A base note of Cedarwood. Silverbirch Body Wash see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Madeline G.
I got a sample of this recently and am absolutely in love with the scent. This soap makes any shower or bath simply luxurious. I love everything about this body wash but the price. I wish that it was more affordable so I could justify buying the full size.
Jeff W.
Berlin, CT
Really great body wash. Smells great. Helps me to feel fresh and clean and feeling good. It is a bit pricey but it is a great product that I highly recommend to my friends and family! Great product and an extremely reliable and impressive brand!
Dana A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm addicted to the unisex scent of this. The lather of Molton brown is like none other. It is also perfect for making an amazing bubble bath. A little pricey but lasts a long time since you don't need much.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
This product smells great while also leaving your body feeling nice and clean. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice smelling body wash. It lathers great and the smell lasts for hours after you rinse. Highly reccomend .
Melissa C.
Knox, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
i can across MB at a luxe hotel in upper Manhattan last year I loved the scent and the way my body felt less dry after using. I've been a regular customer of MB. It's a tad pricey, but well worth the price tag. I do recommend this product.
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
I have been using this for quite some time and I love it!!! I usually buy it at CO Bigelow and stock up. The product leaves my skin soft and it is gentle and a big bottle which smells great.
Chris Angelica P.
This is the best scented shower gel I have ever used. Perfectly sweet / spicy that blends well with the oil of my Nag Champa perfume. It's pretty expensive for what it is, but hey, we have to enjoy the little luxuries, yes? A little goes a long way and is well lathered. Highly Recommended
Norbeliss M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best smelling body wash I have ever used. Perfectly sweet/spicy that pairs well with my nag champa perfume oil. It is pretty pricey for what it is, but hey, we gotta enjoy the little luxuries yeah? A little bit goes a long way and it lathers up well. Highly recommended
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It's a great body wash. It's so gentle on the skin. it lasts for a long time for sure as long as your using it. Not to pricey but it's worth the money. I highly recommend it
Delighted with the fast delivery and the price of my favourite Molton Brown minis. I bought one for my friend who has an upcoming birthday and one for me as I wanted a treat. Great value