BeautySkinBath & BodyMolton Brown
Signature Scents Mini Body Wash Collection

Molton Brown Signature Scents Mini Body Wash Collection

by Molton Brown

Molton Brown Signature Scents Mini Body Wash Collection

Does the Molton Brown Signature Scents Mini Body Wash Collection have a scent similar to their discontinued Inspiring Wild Indigo?
How many mini body washes are in this set?
Start your review of Molton Brown Signature Scents Mini Body Wash Collection!
Candice B.
Wow I had no idea they had a variety package like this ! I’ve tried a few of these scents and have always been impressed by the simple but gorgeous packaging plus the luscious soapy lather and delightful smell! I definitely recommend this brand to everyone ! Now I just need to get my hands on this variety pack ! 💜
Jaiden B.
East Setauket, NY
This is one brand that never disappoints, not even in the slightest, year after year. Sometimes it’s nice to have a good dependable brand in your staple.
Zoe E.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like this product because it smells great and it looks awesome. Each bottle has its own scent and color which I find really appealing as a costumer. Are you recommend this product because it is travel size and overall is great.
member-2f73a8ebe
Would love to try these body wash collections I love using bath and body works but it's always nice to try something new
Angie H.
Love this multi pack which allows you to try a range of different body washes. Great quality and beautiful packaging. Looks gorgeous in any bathroom and provides an air of luxury. I love the matching hand wash/lotion sets along with the body wash and lavender sleep spray
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I tried these out since I was able to get this pack at Costco. I don't see a big difference between these and my neutrogena body wash. I would not purchase the full size
Sydney T.
Henderson, NC
These all smell so different and unique yet so beautiful. They scents last all day and make your skin feel soft.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
These are wonderful I love the scents I love how my skin feels afterwards I love how much they lather and how gentle they are I will buy this again for sure
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
I love this set, you have all the best right here. I love how the bottles look though they are different. But the way they clean and leave your skin feeling so nice and clean, it's magnificent.
Emma Z.
Charlottesville
I have been gifted small bottles of the molten brown body wash sets. I love them! They smell great and lather really nicely. The only thing is that they are a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. I re-purchased a couple of times myself and continue to use it!