BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Madagascar Fiery black peppercorn oil with bergamot and oakmoss. Invigorate your senses and refresh your body throughout the day with the unmistakable scent of our Black Pepper fragrance. Hot. Spicy. Rousing. The way we blend it: Top notes: lemon, madarin, bergamot and coriander. Middle notes: cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg and violet. Base notes: oakmoss, sandalwood, patchouli and musk. Fragrance Family: Spicy. Re-charge black pepper Eau de Toilette. see more...

• "Great product and smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Yup very spicy, I enjoyed this sent because it tells a strong story, that's right I'm a spicy a' meataball" in 1 review
Pete M.
This is a little too spicey for my liking.. So I wouldn't buy it again. If you like a strong spicey scent then this is something to check out.
Ashleydawn W.
Absolutely amazing scent, super rare. Does not smell like any other cologne you have smelled. very unique and masculine.
Danyal C.
Magna, UT
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product and smells amazing! Leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth and not dry.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
Love the packaging... Gonna be the best Christmas present ever this christmas...
Yolanda D.
He don't like it he said the smell is not for him but its a manley strong pepper strong scent I like it I recommend this to real m en yeah