BeautySkinBath & BodyMolton Brown
Re-charge black pepper body wash

Molton Brown Re-charge black pepper body wash

by Molton Brown

London via Madagascar Fiery black peppercorn oil with bergamot and oakmoss. Our award-winning bodywash fires up the senses, in an instant. Hot. Spicy. Rousing. The way we blend it. Black peppercorn oil. Earthy oakmoss. Bergamot. Fragrance Family: Spicy. Re-charge black pepper body wash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Molton Brown Re-charge black pepper body wash!
Muriel D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Yummy smell. Leave skin so soft and hydrate while cleansing it as welthe cons are the $$$
Heather  H.
Grayslake, IL
What a nice wakeup smell! This feels great, smells great, and works well! Pricey but a luxury treat for that I'm on vacation feel.
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favourite get going in the morning shower helper! Love the fragrance and my skin feels clean and not stripped.
Brittany C.
Dallas
This scent is AMAZING! Have gifted this to my husband brother and father since discovering. The scent actually stays on after showering - well worth the money! would definitely recommend for a body wash!
Alissa G.
Cumming, GA
My favorite masculine scent ever! My husband has tried all of Molton Brown’s body washes, and this one is our favorite. He loves the formula of all of them, but there is just something extra-special about this scent. He doesn’t even need cologne afterwards, and he smells incredible all day long!
Jaiden B.
East Setauket, NY
Molton Brown is by far my absolute favorite and number one always incredible scents, consistently top notch quality, and if cost was no object -- my go to for every category of products they make. I love their hand soap and lotions -- great to keep at home or give as gifts.
Sarah H.
Milford
This is a great body wash. Doesn’t leave a residue in your skin and has a great scent. It can be used for men or women and also works well as a shampoo. It’s more expensive than a drugstore body wash but definitely worth it.
Lleann P.
Maple Grove, MN
If you want to feel recharged.... this should become your go to for a body wash! It’s very pleasing and makes you feel invigorated for HOURS! Wonderful fragrance that isn’t too overpowering! Try it as you will not be sorry for purchasing this body wash!!:)
Rabeea P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,102 reviews
I love this brand. Their products are awesome. Their shower gels are really great. They soften your skin so nicely. This pepper smell was amazing for winter time. It's a bit masculine to be honest but I loved it
Hannah M.
Mankato
I discovered this as a teenager in a New York City hotel. It was my first introduction to high bath products and I fell hard. I remember finding a boutique to purchase the full sizes with my parents (a present from my parents) and being filled with wonder at all the beautiful products. This product has the same effect on me as a shower: it can either wake me up or help calm me before bed. The fragrance is warm and inviting, but can provide a quick burst of energy to the senses. It’s smoky yet clean and I love it!

Looking for your answer?