Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz

by Molton Brown

London Via the Gulf of Guinea An instantly absorbed daily treat for delectably soft and luxuriously moisturised hands. The way they blend it White truffle extract for exquisitely soft hands. Pink pepperpods. Warm ginger perfume oil. Sultry. Humid. Spicy. Pink Pepperpod Hand Cream

How is the scent? Strong or light?
Start your review of Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz!
Lily J.
Sandy, UT
This stuff smells divine! As well as smelling very good, and having the smell last quite a while, the cream itself is super hydrating and feels great on the skin. I would 100% recommend this to anybody that likes a slightly sweet but slightly spicy scent.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell but I do not think this product is ultra moisturizing like I need. I have very dry skin so it may very well be me. I think the smell is great! It’s very light  and intriguing! The cream itself is very gentle and soaks in well. I keep it in my purse and use through the day. I received this from my mother who did not like the scent.
Michelle V.
New york, NY
Received this as a gift from one of my girlfriends. She knows as a nurse, im always looking for a light scented handcream that actually works when it comes to moisturizing. It has a thicker consistency and is very hydrating on the hamds. I love this stuff!!
Lia K.
Berkshire
Love Molton Brown, especially their hand creams. This one smells super nice. And is very easily absorbed into skin for soft hands.
Lynnette G.
Dunfermline, Fife
Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by Lynnette G.
I absolutely love this product. Got it in a three pack for Christmas and the smell is amazing.? It leaves my hands feeling soft and the cream really soaks into the skin and doesn’t leave it feels greasy: I will be purchasing again and would recommend. Pricier than my usual hand cream but worth it for a treat
OMAYMA E.
BARCELONA
Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by OMAYMA E.
Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz This hand cream I gave it as a gift to my mother and she really loved it. It makes ur hands feels so smooth and smells amazing!
Viviana Q.
Crawley, West Sussex
Since I've tried this hand cream the first time, I cannot swop it for something different.! The scent is so delicate although very persistent with a back note of pink peppers. The cream is fast absorbing and leave the skin very moisturized and soft.5* for this product
Britt W.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
This smells absolutely divine, truly a unique but luxurious smell. Leaves hands feeling soft and nourished without being sticky.
Ruby M.
Molton brown are the best for all round soapy stuff like bath foam and hand wash and hand cream - all of their range smells amazing and distinctive. I would love them to do fragrance which isn’t unisex as they are a brand who can pull off unusual concoctions
Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Hand Cream, 1.4 fl oz uploaded by thepinterestaesthetic 1.
fiery pink pepperpod hand cream, love the refreshing scent. It’s a great product. You only need to use a small amount. So it will last a very long time! The scent is so unique and amazing. I personally love this hand cream. I use it everyday!