BY MOLTON BROWN

London via The Gulf of Guinea Fiery pink pepper with ginger and patchouli. Deeply scent and help moisturise your skin with our fragrantly spiced body lotion. Sultry. Humid. Spicy. The way we blend it: Pink pepperpod extract. Warming ginger oil. Rich patchouli oil. Fragrance Family: Spicy. Paradisiac pink pepperpod body lotion. see more...

Buy on Beauty.com
Faigie K.
First, this smells like absolute heaven! So relaxing and romantic, I seriously love it! Good moisturizer, smells amazing! I would definitely buy this again when I have extra money, this stuff is expensive! Love!
Laura H.
ayrshire
Mmmm love this also ... after a long bath I applied this and it’s so calming and feels amazing on the skin. Love the scent and the texture and I know they can be pricey but lady forever. Recommend buying travel sizes first then buy the larger.