Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Body Wash uploaded by Laura H.Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Body Wash uploaded by Laura H.Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Body Wash uploaded by Daphne S.

BY MOLTON BROWN

The Molton Brown Oudh Accord & Gold Body Wash is a fine blend of deep and mysterious woody scent which combines spicy nutmeg oil and Oud, a traditional type of incense. This decadent bath and shower gel contains exquisite extracts of Golf Leaf. 300ml see more...

Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This is one of my favorite shower gels on the market. All of molton Brown’s Products are a little bit on the pricey side but the scent is powerful enough to follow you through the day without even wearing perfume. I constantly get compliments and people asking me what perfume I’m wearing when I use this alone without any other fragrances on top of it. My only con or the reason for not giving us five stars is the price.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
I love this bodywash y love in a bottle. I highly recommend it. Gurls if you see it at a store don't wait for others to buy it first, go and take it, it is amazing, believe me! jajaja
Annie M.
Loganville, GA
Great body wash. Beautiful packaging and even better scent. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great. It's gentle and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I used to be a fan of the classic black pepper.
Until I tried this.
The oudh fragrance reminds me of the time spent in the Middle East, incidentally, when I became a great enthusiast fo Molton Brown products.
I prefer using it during Fall and Winter, but surely its scent is perfect for any day you want to treat yourself.
And for me, although I still love the strenght of the black pepper, the oudh is now not just a favorite, but a cuddle. A must-have for every man.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I'm not going to lie, I started using this because of the Oudh- it reminds me of the Ood in Dr. Who! After trying it, the notes smelled very familiar, and I realized Oud was already in a lot of my favorite fragrances! I've since tried several products from Molton Brown, and while I like some fragrances better than others, I've found them all to be of high quality.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This shower gel smells a bit smoky at first, then the oudh scent develops. It has golden particles in it. I love using it on colder days, when it brings a sort of warmth to the room. I got it online at lookfantastic. Recommended if you love oriental scents.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
This is such a good product! And the bottle is BEAUTIFUL!!!! It has a cute ribbon :) Anyways it is long lasting and I got it as a gift couple days ago! Of course they wanted to try it too, so now they have it. I use it two times a week. Yes most definitely I would recommend.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
The best EVER!!! My God the smell on this one is by faaaaaar the best of all of them I have tried. The way this moisturizes my skin, how it looks and how awesome it smells always makes me feel like this is worth every penny!!!
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
I love their body wash especially this one since it feels like an exfoliating body was as well. I find it really gentle and great for the skin nothing too harsh since i have sensitive skin. I would gladly recommend this product.
Diane D.
Love this Molton Brown body wash. Keeps my skin healthy, soft and moisture. and it has a nice scent. must have product if you want to look your skin healthy!
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
Ok.. So, I have heard of Molton Brown in countless women's mags. I know it's from London. But, honestly, like how is a single girl with rising health care costs and a dog to feed supposed to justify shelling out like $34 for body wash? I simply can't bring myself to pull the trigger no matter how wonderful the product smells. Especially when I have great places to shop here in the South called TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Clothes Mentor, and Goodwill. Help me out here, girls. I allocate a monetary budget 3-4 x's per year for clothes shopping. Body wash is typically extra as that may sometimes fall into the umbrella of misc and gift giving. I can definitely assure you I have more than enough of it. At TJ Maxx for a 1L imported bottle of Australian or London imported body wash, the max is $12.99. The average is a mere $6.99. I get the whole name brand thing. But what exactly is it IF ANYTHING that I am missing here?
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
I absolutely love this product but I often have trouble finding it in Salt Lake City. Does anyone know who carries this line exclusively?
Brittany M.
Millen, GA
I've never heard of this bodywash before. Where can you find it in stores?